Your Computer Specs for Gaming

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Nin10dO, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

I know we all do some gaming on the PC from time to time. List your computer specs. (CPU, GPU and RAM only). My computer is old, but it has the potential to run modern games at a decent visual setting and playable frame rates. I do plan on upgrading soon.

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 455 Rana
    GPU: ASUS Radeon HD 5770
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Windows Vista 32bit only can access about 3GB of RAM).

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

66Mhz Processor, 16MB of RAM, 200MB hard drive, 3.5-inch high-density floppy disk drive and 640x480 resolution

I play all the latest games on max settings

3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I Told You My PC's Specs In Confidence.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

i5 2.4GHz processor
    6 GB of Ram
    64 bit operating system
    600 GB of storage

5. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

6. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

CPU: i7 3770K
    GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4GB
    RAM: 16GB 1866MHz
    MOBO: MSI Z77 MPower

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  7. Lavitz

Case: Antec One
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4Ghz
    Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    RAM: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 @1600Mhz
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7770 Ghz Edition 1GB
    MOBO: MSI 970A-G46

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  8. Aaravi

Aaravi Junior Gamer

I have,
    I5 2.4GHZ Processor
    8 GB of Ram,
    Windows 7 64 bits

9. Lavitz

Huh, 4 years since this post. I'm still using the same PC, except the HD 7770 died about a year and a half ago, so I replaced it with a 750 Ti. Only other thing I changed was adding a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD. I'm kind of annoyed now because the 750 Ti isn't much of an upgrade at all, it was more of a replacement since I couldn't afford anything better.

I'm working on a newish build at the moment, the only thing I'm undecided on is the motherboard. I got a great deal on an MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB and some G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 3000 RAM on sale. Going to add an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU and I'm still looking for a good AM4 motherboard. Gonna use the same Antec One case, PSU, SSD/HDD and stuff like monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc. so I'll save some money there.

It's kinda fun doing this again, I spent pretty much the whole day researching/comparing prices. Had a rough time looking for an RX 580 since they're sold out literally everywhere due to people buying them for mining crypto currencies, I was tired and annoyed so I was about to settle for a 3GB GTX 1060. I'm glad I didn't, because I think I'd run into problems with only 3GB in the future.