Why the no spoilers rule is ridiculous and how I'm awesome.

Discussion in 'Questions Assistance & Feedback' started by AL3X, Nov 13, 2010.

1. AL3X

AL3X Inactive

Alright, why is the no spoilers rule ridiculous? One because it's a video game chat, aren't you supposed to be talking about video games on a video game chat? YES. YOU ARE. Now preventing people from doing that is totally ridiculous cough PHSYCICAL. There is an ignore button if people don't want to read about the game.

I'm awesome.

Phsycical is a blobfish.

That is all.

2. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

What does this have to do with pokemon?

Oh and you really shouldn't be insulting the admins you know cause like... it's their forum and they can do whatever the hell they want with it

3. troll

troll Keep up the Streak!

You really have no right to complain. You got demoted on help, I would assume you rarely play video games, you rarely come to VGI chat, You have 19 posts and 0% on the forums, and you have been guested and banned at VGI chat many times. I can't see why you would care about the spoilers rule, when you come to VGI, it is only to troll anyways. For the life of me I can't figure out why you are still here.

4. AL3X

AL3X Inactive

Your all getting off topic, can you give any reasons why the no spoilers rule should be in place?

5. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

It's pretty clear that you never actually read the rule.

Not just any character, or any part of the storyline. Major plot details. Such as the ending, a character dying, and unexpected change in a characters side.

The rule doesn't stop discussion of the game. Only to be wary to reveal majors spoilers.

Moderators/owners can't ignore what people say in main. Besides that, you don't know who is going to reveal the spoiler until it's already too late. Unless you're just going to ignore everyone (In which case, why even come on the chat?), this wouldn't work.

6. Nix

Nix Inactive

People People People should read the rules. Saves time and helps produce no fights. :@

7. troll

There is no fight needed here. Al3x's argument is invalid and needs to be backed up with sufficent reasons as to why the rule should be taken out of place. Now that we have told him the truth, he can't handle it, and won't come on for another week or so to post another troll thread. Round 1 goes to us, Nix and Phsycical.

8. Gino

Gino Inactive

Agh what is this crap doing in the pokemon forum blah!! disgusting!! Somebody please move this outta here pretty plz..Oh and the guy who made this thread must be a real dumb person...

9. Nix

Nix Inactive

Yea the guy who did this thread didnt read the rules :woop:

10. AL3X

AL3X Inactive

Your all blobfishes. Phsycical gave me an infraction because he's jealous. :@:@:@

11. Nix

Nix Inactive

Lol we all blobfish. hahaha your funny is to dry al3x.:woop:

12. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

No. He gave you an infraction because you gave no good reason to change the rules on spoilers. And kept on insisting the rule be changed and due to that, became an overall nusiance to everyone else.

13. Nix

Nix Inactive

I totally agreed. Plus he post it in the wrong area.:cross:

14. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

no,he posted in right section...

Site Feedback
    Help improve the site with your comments and suggestions!

15. Gino

Gino Inactive

Actually this was in the pokemon section before I asked a mod to move it...

16. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

ohh ok.sorry about that..

17. Gino

Gino Inactive

Hey no problem, It's happend to me before XD When Nix was asking for roms I accedantly posted the links silly me I forget the rules XD...

18. Nix

Nix Inactive

:@
    I always get in the middle of something not funny. :@ We all forget rules thats why its is important to read them once in a while.

19. troll

Al3x is the biggest troll I have ever seen in my life. Blobfishes? Is that all you could think of, Al3x?

20. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

I never really cared about spoilers before. But now it really messes up the experience for me.