Why is Xat so so stupid???

Discussion in 'Xat' started by Beast9thousand, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Beast9thousand

Beast9thousand Inactive

Well it's really is stupid

No really it's stupid it was made along time ago and it's still the same...
    Can't they change stuff?? Why can't we have days and xats for free???
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
  2. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

They have changed a lot of "stuff", they added powers, xat live, games, buying group, promotion, macro's, trade feature, etc.

That would defeat the purpose of xats/days if they were free for everyone. Every group would be promoted for every, making promotion pointless, kisses would be spammed, BFF/marriages would be done "On the fly" making it meaningless. They might as well just make everything features, there's no point in having xats/days if they're free.
  3. Deltax323

Deltax323 Inactive

I agree with Phsy... also...
    people paying for xats/days is the Admins way to make a profit on the website. It takes moeny to keep a site up and running.. and if they didn't make people pay for these things.. they would have no income to keep xat running. If I'm not mistaken it cost around $70 to have a domain. o.o
  4. chervon

chervon Inactive

They designed xat as a job... It's their job so they charge so they can get paid?
  5. Emp

Emp Inactive

They can't make it free otherwise xat would be shut down
  6. Viper56

Viper56 Inactive

What's the point of having it free ? But the only thing thats stupid is Powers. People is obsessed with Powers. People is running around talking about powers, and begging for xats, and days. I think powers have ruined xat. But it's challenging because people have no xats and it's fun watching people say I'm broke, I need xats. But really people that are on xat 24/7 have no life.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  7. Aaron

Aaron Inactive

Xat has been around many years before people paid for xats, though, it does help a lot.
  8. Lavitz

Lavitz Gaming Enthusiast Staff Member

Everyone is too worried about xat stuff and it's what ruined xat and VGI
  9. Aaron

Aaron Inactive

I wouldn't say people are worried. What is there to worry about? People just want more powers and xat and other stuff
  10. Beast9thousand

Beast9thousand Inactive

Still stupid... Because Xat is old, can't i hack into it and get stuff free??? I freaking hate Xat..
  11. Emp

Emp Inactive

It's called sol editor but, you can't use them
    Post 200
  12. KDUDE

KDUDE Inactive

Thats the whole point. See a bunch of people like the powers/days/xats so why not get some money of the idea?It also helps them maintain the website. Pretty sure they get a bunch out of it Lol.
  13. Brammon13

Brammon13 Inactive

Yeah I think I agree lol/
  14. Arceus493

Arceus493 Inactive

We can get free days and xats here :%D
  15. sk1l1erpwn8

sk1l1erpwn8 Inactive

Same

Xat is the best lol party lol
  16. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

If people could hack it no one would be buying stuff. I like xat its fun :P
  17. butternutt

butternutt Inactive

Well, the Xat Staffs would be happy to let people be mad hungry over powers, this is another way they can earn money.I believe that by the way people are going crazy on buying powers, this is what the Xat staffs want. If we were not that crazy about it, then chances are that they may not know what powers to release next
  18. Hilly

Hilly Inactive

Xat began very small and consolidated therefore it didn't require much funding. As it grew and grew the staff needed more funds to keep it free. When that happened they moved on to the usual site money maker. Advertisements. That went well for them for a while until the site grew too much for even the advertisements. That's when they moved on to powers/xat/days. The more people that sign up every day and the more chats that are created daily, cost xat more and more money, therefore it makes perfect sense to create more powers to get more money. And not all Admins are paid. Most are volunteers. For instance on the support tickets. Unless its a specific problem about payment, its usually answered by a volunteer.
  19. Ryez

Ryez Inactive

Hang on, what do you mean that volunteers get paid?! JoshuaRivenBark said volunteers don't :S
  20. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Volunteers are not paid. I suppose volunteers are more likely to "test" powers though.