Which system is better?

Discussion in 'Game Programming & Design' started by atnatewosd, Dec 23, 2009.

?

witch sistem is the best

1. playstation3

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. xbox360

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  3. wii

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. psp

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

it just pisses me off, games taht would have been good, like COD blackops Suck, because all they focused on was online, look at the horrible voice acting and just the way their mouths move. i'll sound liek a hipocrit but the graphics suck all they did was made new online garbage!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  2. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

They need to spend more time on the Call of Duty games. They keep releasing it every year. A good game, in my opinion takes much more time to make instead of cranking out games consecutively. Many people I know stood to COD: MW2. But who am I to judge games? Don't take my opinion to seriously guys.

3. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

*stares at Half-Life 2, which was released in 2003*

LIP SYNCING AND HEADTRACKING IN VIDEO GAMES IS SO HARD

Honestly Activision, why is that Call of Duty characters never look you in the eye when they are talking to you? Especially when this technology existed 8 years ago?

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

YouTube - CoD Black Ops - This is 'nam, baby [PC, HD720p]
    Let's all criticize things we haven't played

2 people like this.
  5. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

Those were all scripted. You don't take true control of your character until you start firing at stuff, and that is when they stop staring at you while talking to you.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  6. Xat

Xat Inactive

v xbox-360 and system btw

7. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

accualy, there is black ops for wii. which i think is stupid just like black ops multiplayer.

8. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

The graphics aren't that bad. The multi-player is not bad neither. If a game has "bad lip syncing" it doesn't mean its a bad game. Most Call of Duty players don't focus on the campaign, they focus going online.

9. troll

troll Keep up the Streak!

I agree with Nin10DO. Most people don't care about the campaign. It's all about Xbox Live. And if you don't have good lip-syncing, who cares? You don't really need that in Xbox Live, do you? And who really pays attention to that kind of stuff? Oh well, opinions are opinions, thoughts are thoughts.

10. Hilly

Hilly Gamer

Okay I'm only going to say a couple of things. Number 1, there will always be a difference of opinion no matter how much proof there is that one is better. Number 2, Games nowadays are being spread over all the consoles. And Number 3, it truly saddens me that a lot of you noticed how he misspelled system, but only one of you cared to correct the wrong 'which'.

11. Dennis

Dennis Inactive

well i like the ps3 cause the first xbox 360 got the ring of death and it take them a lot of time to fix it plus the lost a lot of money.

4 me black ops suck in online playing and in story mode.

the only think that i like is the zombie mode and i really wish the make more maps for zombie or modes. Did you heard that a new map 4 zombie is coming out and the protagonist of the movie machete is a character on the map and the directer of the game i think is the evil boss in the game plus it has all the guns in all the maps, a new sniper that tern zombie in to humans i think is for distraction, as far as i now is really big and with pack a punch. I still dont now watt song of Elena is going to the map but i will like to have it.

12. ROCK BOY

ROCK BOY Inactive

in my opinion the ps3 is awesome! Why? Because the ps3 put the awe in awesome!
    Also because I've been keeping my relationship with sony ever since I had a ps2 and everytime I think of Xbox the only thing I can think of it is "THE RED RING OF DEATH" and also a little creepy voice tells me:(CREEPY VOICE)"bie an xbox and I kiil u!"

p.s. I have evidence that xbox is a waste of money,cause I have a wierd friend that has wasted over 600 bucks in bying three xboxes because of the red ring.....until he finally bought a ps threee! And soo far he has been happy with it.....until playstation network did a major FAIL!

Soo in conclusion ps3 is just better for me :)

13. Henry

Henry Inactive

Wii has my vote
    I mean the graphics may suck but graphics aren't everything, Right?
    Ps3 could have been best but I really like nintendo ever since the gamecube!!!

14. Gino

Gino Inactive

Henry thats bull..you don't and never have owned a GameCube..How can you like a console you never had?

15. Henry

Henry Inactive

I may not have OWNED one but I've played it...
    and I love it...

16. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

He mentioned the Wii. Which is back-compatible to the GameCube.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

In my opinion, PlayStation 3 has the better overall value.

17. Gino

Gino Inactive

Yeah I know the guy personally, he doesn't have GameCube games..so he doesn't use the whole backwards compatibly on the Wii...

Honestly at 1st I was a Fan of the Wii but then I just realize the Wii isn't really a serious gamer console..The Wii is a gimmick..and its just meant for causal players..which I have far outgrown..

HENRY has been a fan since he got the Wii...he never played GameCube XD Henry stop lying.. :) :lol:s

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  18. lilybush

lilybush Inactive

Big fan of Xbox 360. :)

19. Byxord

Byxord Inactive

To me, Playstaion 3 is better . even though i don't own one, I've played it, it has alot of games I would like to play, and series that i like are mostly only on Sony consoles.

20. theyouthexpress

theyouthexpress Inactive

Mine vote goes to Xbox 360 system because I'm also used this system for playing games and has a lot of features rather then other consoles.....:)