Which system is better?

Discussion in 'Game Programming & Design' started by atnatewosd, Dec 23, 2009.

?

witch sistem is the best

1. playstation3

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. xbox360

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  3. wii

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. psp

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Don't compare portable consoles to home consoles.

2. Nix

Nix Inactive

In my opinion I think the playstation 3 is better oh well thats just me.

3. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

You can't really argue, thats why theres different systems. Its for people with different taste of video games.

4. Gino

Gino Inactive

Here's how I break down the systems...

Wii= Family fun,multyplayer games and random stuff.

xbox= first person shoters!!!! WHOHO!! we get black opps and reach sucka!! hehe

Ps3= games like devil may cry god of war little big planet and Superoir grafics.

I like them all it really depends in what mood im in....

5. WnE

WnE Inactive

Not even a fair comparison. Xbox: Halo, Black Ops(i know the other systems have it, but much better on xbox), Nuff Said

6. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Yes, this is what I mean. Thats why theres 3 system because everyone is different. Some people should stop expecting EVERYBODY to like ONE SYSTEM and CERTAIN GAMES. :@:@

7. Nix

Nix Inactive

PlayStation 3 gets black opps too so dont suck me hahaha. And we also get assasins creed brother hood. (H)
    Ps he mispelled system he spelled it sistem. HEHE

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  8. Gino

Gino Inactive

I know you get Black opps too but my point is Xbox gets more first person shooters....

9. troll

troll Keep up the Streak!

Xbox gets Splinter Cell, MW2, Black Ops, Reach, All that stuff. However, Playstation gets all of the horror type games with the zombies and mosters and stuff like Devil may cry, etc. Wii is a family console, I haven't seen one first person shooter or a game like one for Xbox or Playstation released for the Wii.

10. Nix

Nix Inactive

Yea but Modern warfare 3 will get a m240 for the wii. That you will carry all around. Which is pretty tight.

11. WnE

WnE Inactive

He also mispelled which, :lol: just sayin

HOW can you guys compare the Ps3 to the Xbox?
    I have them both (cant remember if i said that already) but i find the xbox more interesting. More people play it!:stab:

12. iBleh

iBleh Inactive

Xbox 360 ftw. The xbox live is the best part:%D

13. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

well i cannot pick between the wii and the 369 so its a tie :D

14. Shadow 2

Shadow 2 Inactive

I can't decide which is better but I think Xbox 360 is the best.

But I think PS3 (which Killzone 3 on the console) is worth for single players.

Wii(SMG2 and Trilogy are both epic as well) for families.

Xbox 360(Halo Reach is the best) is good for 2-3 players.

15. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

XBox 360 just because I have fun with friends with the various multiplayer games. Wii is a close second. But alas; I'm more of a PC gamer.

16. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

i'm not a fanboy, it's kinda hard to say which system is the best because every system had pro's and con's. i OWuld have to say 360 is the best, because the motion crap is optional and it has a lot of DLC options and a huge selection of games. But For My Favorite i'm going to say PS3 i havent got one yet but i'm buying one when i get a job in may. personaly i think the PS3's look the nicest too.

17. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Actually, people always compare the PlayStation 3 and the 360, by the graphics (which PlayStation 3 is better at) it's internet (which the 360 is best on) and so. You can't compare the Wii with both of them. I consider the Wii an outsider.

18. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

just look at the poll, xbox 13 votes, ps3 10 and wii 2.
    I dont think Graphics are everything, because i play a lot of old games, But i still love good Graphics. I Hate Online So That Does'nt Bother me.
    I Wanna ask though, do you have to have the PS3 Standing up or can it be layed down too?

19. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

We have ours laying down, and it hasn't had any issues since we got it a year ago. :)

20. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Me neither I really don't care about graphics since I used to play games during the 8 bit and 16 bit errors. Online? I really don't mind that. I remember some kid didn't get a game because it had "crappy graphics".