Super Smash Bros Which Smash Bros do you plan to get?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sykikal, Apr 24, 2014.

?

Which Smash Bros game do you plan to get?

1. 3DS version only

8.3%
  2. Wii U version only

33.3%
  3. Both versions

50.0%
  4. Neither versions

8.3%
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Nintendo recently that the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros is coming out this Summer, and the Wii U version is coming out this Winter. Which one do you plan on getting?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I'll get both eventually, I'll buy the DS version. When I finally get a Wii U, I'll get that version. As for who I'll play, probably Mario. I have only really played the original. I have Brawl and dislike it for the most part.

3. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

I expect to be getting both. Originally, I was going to just get the Wii U version, but the 3DS version is really selling me here (especially with Smash Run, much better than the SSE from what we know).

4. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

I'm just planning on the 3DS one. Especially since I have neither a Wii U or a 3DS. But I will get one. Eventually. Probably a 2DS since its cheaper.

5. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i will eventually get the wii u one but im settling for the 3ds verson for quite some time

6. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Nintendo just announced a special soundtrack you can get by registering both versions to Club Nintendo. Anyone here think this is going to convince them to get both the 3DS and Wii U version of smash bros?
    http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/

7. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

Both, without a doubt. Both. Love it, think about it... Smash Bros... ON THE GO!

8. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Remember when so many Smash fans begged for a handheld installment? Now we're finally getting our chance.

Though I might be holding off on the 3DS version until the New 3DS comes stateside. I want Xenoblade as well and this will probably be my best chance to get it. I still don't have a 3DS btw.