Super Smash Bros What's your main Brawler?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ArtDragonblade, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

I never really used Ike. Since they replaced him with Roy, I tried him once and I didn't like him much.:cross:

2. zomb

zomb Inactive

When I actually played this game the closest I came to a main would probably have been Toon Link but really I almost always picked Random because it was the only way to make the game any bit interesting when online was acting up or when my opponent was so bad that it didn't matter who I played as I would still win.

3. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Diddy for one on one brawls. I don't mean to brag, but I have a pretty high win ratio with him. I don't really use him other than 1v1 though.
    Falco (Gotta love that insane Chain grab :P), and Marth (I feel badass when I pull off the Ken combo) otherwise.

4. Dwlr

Dwlr Inactive

Anybody can have a high win ratio, it's the quality of the opponents it's against that matters.

The 'Ken combo' is just the egotistical little prick trying to feel good about himself, any Marth worth his salt would pick up a variant of it on their own.

Main Brawler: Random, used to be Marth back when there was a point, but Brawl sucks and killed the old Melee fanbase because it's got worthless online which apparently people mistake it for a good game because of even though it's a horribly watered down version of a formerly decent series.

5. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

I do agree with the ratio thing. Maybe I haven't fought anyone good lately.
    But just because I find the Ken Combo effective, doesn't not mean I'm a "noob". I aslo didn't say I pulled the Default Ken Combo, I do add variation to it. I just call it the same thing becuase it's the basic concept of using Marth's airial game to sweep them across the stage. Anyone can play Marth how they want. Not sure how having an Ego has anything to do with it. Maybe if I was saying, "I'm the best Marth", I'd see eye to eye with ya'.

Also, games aren't bad if people like it. People have different tastes of games than everyone else. If you haven't noticed, this game has quite the fan base.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  6. Dwlr

Dwlr Inactive

Take time, reread and you'll realize that the one whome I am calling egotistical is the scrawny momma's boy Ken, you I'm simply calling you a bandwagon jumper and you can take that with a grain of salt or an insult I'll let you decide as to which context I meant it.

Games are bad, games are good, it's always relative debating whether something is a good or bad game with somebody is pointless. You're opinion differs, yep don't really care from where I sit it's still a watered down version of a decent game which people who couldn't play Melee jumped on because Brawl is easier to pass yourself off as decent on and it has wi-fi as sucktastic as it may be it's still one of those things that sells whether it's 'decent' or not.

I've noticed the fan-base and I've also noticed a trend of most of them trying to feel good about themselves through lag-fi when even on Brawl the better players won't touch it. Pretty much dilutes the competition pool and gives those who actually aren't any good at the game a false sense of importance. Besides it was going to have a fan-base due to it being Smash Brothers so that's really not a the best point to bring up, find somebody decent from Melee and ask them which they prefer I'd wager 95% of them will tell you the exactsame thing I have about the Brawl vs Melee faux debate. Facts of the matter are the Melee meta-game was far more developed than the shallow Brawl meta-game and by that logic Melee is the better game, but I'm not going to continue to try to argue what in the end comes down to opinion. All that aside it's getting off topic so if you care to make a response I'd say pm it to me as I may look at it there wherein I'm not going to contribute farther to 'spamming' this thread.

7. Byxord

Byxord Inactive

It was first Lucario, but now I mostly use Kirby

8. Mark

Mark Inactive

I'd Have To Choose Yoshi, Pit, Marth, And Sonic.

9. exposemka8

exposemka8 Inactive

My main brawler

When the original Super Smash Bros. game came out, My main brawler was Kirby and my secondary brawlers were Jigglypuff and Kirby, but now my main brawler is Zelda and Peach is my secondary brawler

10. Kronos

Kronos Inactive

Wolf and Lucario.

Sometimes I like to whip out Link though.

11. Born

Born Inactive

Ness, lucas, link, and Ike. :raise:

12. Main brawler

Ike Wario Luigi and Falco.

13. Tamashii

Tamashii Inactive

Diddy and Falco are my tourny brawlers. I like a lot of them though....trying to work on getting good with R.O.B.

14. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Meta Knight is my main. Marth is probably the character I use the second most often.

15. Bioo80

Bioo80 Inactive

Kirby because he sucks
    :3

16. Outerspace

Outerspace Plebian

toon link and meta knight

17. Pineapplease

Pineapplease Gamer

Finally!

I'm back and I've gotten way more into smash than ever before.

I currently mostly play Diddy in brawl :@
    but my secondaries are peach, pikachu, ike, and toon link.

For Project M my main is Charizard
    Secondaries: Ness, ike, peach, zelda, pikachu, and mewtwo

18. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i main wolf but i also tend to play falco and toon link a lot.

19. Dusk

Dusk Junior Gamer

My main is Samus.

Secondary choices would be Sheik or Captain Falcon.

20. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

Towards the end of my time with Brawl, my Mains were Pit, Kirby and Lucario.

It was Falco but I stopped using him to get better with other characters, and in that process, he dropped out of the characters I main.