Super Smash Bros What's your main Brawler?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ArtDragonblade, Jul 26, 2010.

1. ArtDragonblade

ArtDragonblade Inactive

My main is Ike sorta goin back to Mario tho...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. poliwag

poliwag Inactive

Pikachu is my main to use :P

3. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

o.o well it used to be pichu... but now its kirby, wolf, or sonic, or marth... lvl 9 link in less than 30 secs with wolf less than 25 with marth XD

4. Dakurai

Dakurai Inactive

My main is either Ike, Link, Sheik/Zelda, or Lucas

5. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Toon Link ftw~ He's the one I use as my main. I'll use Pit.. but people complain that he's cheap to use.. so.. whatever XD

6. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

Main brawler

I would have to say my main brawler is probobly either Kirby or,Pit they are so awesome!

7. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

pit is easy to beat if you know how... you just have to keep throwing him, its extremely easy and works with all the flying characters... meta knight is the hardest to get rid of though cause he can glide up and down to get back on the map...

8. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Um, this is kind of hard. I mainly use Ganondorf. But I use D.K. a lot also. I like using Yoshi on rare occasions. :%D

9. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

Manchu
    I'll leave it at that

10. Flubz

Flubz Inactive

Mine is Ness and Lucas :]

11. InsaneSpade

InsaneSpade Inactive

Ike is way over powered. I was playing this guy on WiFi and he owned me cause he kept using the UP+1 attack

12. Bolts

Bolts Inactive

Kirby

Kirby, I just like the moves that it has.

13. Cytus

Cytus Inactive

After all this time i find myself 'main'ing three characters... Ice climbers, wolf and kirby. I usually pick random nowadays... So i try and use everyone. The three i dislike the most though, gotta be peach, jigglypuff and yoshi.

14. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Yeah, I try to use different people nowadays IF I play to.
    But my favourites gotta be Kirby.

15. Gino

Gino Inactive

MY faves are Lucario,Meta Knight and Game & Wacth. Last Year I would only use Game & Wacth ...now a days I only Use Meta Knight..eh It depends of my mood..

By the way anybody notices how inactive this smash forum is..is sad really..

16. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Yeah, Wii isn't so popular much nowadays anyway, well atleast comparing to xBox360, maybe PS3 to. SSBB is a good game, but everything has gotta get old eventually.

17. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Well, yeah many people think the Wii is old and dying, the truth is, that many young kids play them, like 8 or 9 years old. If all the people that play Wii (including the very young ones) it will out number the X-box and PS3 users.

18. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

I see your point, it's just most of the teenagers (especially like 16 year olds) play Halo, or Call of Duty, so the word about those games get out more, compared to all the Wii games, but if you ask me, I still think the Wii is epic.

19. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Yup, especially with that new Donkey Kong remake, it will be awesome. (I hope they don't mess it up though).

20. WnE

WnE Inactive

I choose Ike to be my trustee partner along this road called brawling