What's your favorite Sport?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by aMaze, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Tennis.

I have played tennis for quite some years now, and I have got to the stage in it where I have earned a scholarship. Sadly, I don't play as much as I used to.

2. Liza

Liza Inactive

Tennis and Swimming. :) They're fun, and Tennis is a lot more difficult than a lot of people I know give it credit for. T_T

3. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I think I heard you in the chat say that you played Tennis or something, or it could be a different person who said that. Since you received a sports scholarship, why are you giving up on this? Are you losing interest in Tennis? If you are, the scholarship may still wait on you, and this could be your opportunity to become a Tennis Pro.

4. Bassman

Bassman Inactive

I just watch two types of sport. Formula 1 Motor Racing and the NFL. I have always been into cars and F1 was the only motorsport regularly shown on the TV in the UK, though with the advent of digital satellite (I have the sports channels) there is more choice now.

A friend of mine got me into the NFL in the year that the Bears won Superbowl XX and I have been watching it to a greater or lesser extent ever since. I have recorded every Superbowl since then! I don't really have a favourite team though I would like to see the Bears and the Cowboys win at the Superbowl again.

5. iKyle

iKyle Inactive

My favorite sport is Football!

6. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

I only play two sports, and one of this isn't common. I do Archery (shooting arrows) and play Tenis. Those two I guess you can say are my favorite. I don't really do much else. I swim on occasion but.. meh. That's really about all there is.

7. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

Dodge Ball!!

I would have to say Dodge ball I mean its heleriou's and fun.

8. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

hockey, it's really the only sport I watch, because I'm a fan of impact instead of just watching people chase a ball around a field or hit a ball back and forth.

9. krackers

krackers Inactive

My favorite is soccer. Quite fun watching it. Plus the fifa just ended! :D

10. MetaKraken

MetaKraken Inactive

I watch FIBA, because it's not just USA, Puerto Rico's in it too and they'll be taking on against hosts Turkey, Russia, China, Ivory Coast and Greece for the FIBA World Champinship 2010 :D.

11. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

:lol: a little late there ... the fifa already happened... like months ago.

12. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

My favorite sport would probably be football, even though I don't watch it or play it much anymore...

13. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

i like football if wrestling comes under sport,then wrestling..mhm and rugby :stab:

14. Emp

Emp Inactive

My favorite sport would have to be basketball.

15. Vintage

Vintage Inactive

I like track and volleyball. :)

16. InsaneSpade

InsaneSpade Inactive

Golf, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball. Not in any special order. I like them all.

17. TrueRedDevil

TrueRedDevil Junior Gamer

I love icehockey. Both national and international games.

18. mmmdonut

mmmdonut Inactive

football and basketball

football and basketball r my favorite sports but it sucks how im only ok at football and am terrible at basketball its a really good sport but only if i could improve

19. Flex

Flex Inactive

Soccer

Soccer is the Best, All The Way!.:cross:

20. Bolts

Bolts Inactive

Basketball

Basketball, its just a fun sport.