Mario What would you like to see in future Mario games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sykikal, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Would you like to see a third Mario Galaxy? Do you think Mario Galaxy is worn out?

What do you think of the "Peach being kidnapped" story line? Do you feel it has been used too often?

What sort of new power ups would you like to see in new Mario games?

What would you like to see return from a previous game?

What overall would you like to see in future Mario games (different or the same)?

2. Serilum

Serilum Inactive

I am hoping they make a super mario galaxy three, (maybe for something other than the wii) since I really liked the first two :3. True it'd be silly to have too much of the same game but I like the way it was constructed.

Also, I do think that they could use some new storylines other than Peach being kidnapped. xD

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Nope, I want something new and unique. Super Mario 3D Land is good but they're still milking New Super Mario Bros.

4. Serilum

Serilum Inactive

That's true. I wish they'd come up with some more ideas for Mario games xD. Peach being kidnapped is no longer entertaining for the most part :c

Can't they just come up with something new and not worry about the fact of changing tradition to the games? . 3.

5. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

They don't have enough ideas already? Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy and 3D Land all play differently and I'm sure they will continue making them different. There's also Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario.

If you want games where Peach isn't useless, play Super Princess Peach, Super Mario RPG or Super Mario Bros. 2 USA

6. Bioo80

Bioo80 Inactive

New Main boss besides Bowser.

7. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

having peachs castle again would be great

i want some coop online play. with kirby games to. and some small vs online mode too

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  8. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

would like them to go back and do a sequel for games like super mario sunshine, and maybe a new villain wouldn't hurt