What was your first gaming system?

Discussion in 'Classic gaming' started by Sykikal, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i love my sega games R.I.P sega you should of not whent 3rd party
    sonic is awsome
    sonic was the first game i played and it will be the game i die playing.:woop:

2. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Obviously I'll get hated for this but Super Nintendo.

3. michaelmaster

michaelmaster Inactive

my first gaming tem was a nintedo 64 or a gameboy color

4. IWplayer491

IWplayer491 Inactive

mine was a nintendo 64 with golden eye 007

5. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

ME TOO! i had the SNES first but that was when i was 3 :lol: didn't have many games i had puzzle games like Wario Woods, Kirby's Avalanche, and Tetris attack, man those games were good back then too bad now a days all people care about is the "graphics" that isn't really important.

6. Liza

Liza Inactive

I feel young for saying GBA but I am pretty young sooo... I got my GBA for my 6th birthday after my friend showed me his Game Boy Color... Ah the memories... Started my hobby gaming... though my family never took well to my love of video games... ;-; Maybe they'd be more okay with it if they let me get somewhere before calling me to do something else with me grumbling about it. T_T

7. ishmaelman4466

ishmaelman4466 Inactive

started off with a Gameboy Color when i was 5, i remember it was the transparent purple one, and i got the classic super mario bros. game with it, even though i clearly remember requesting pokemon crystal...oh well.

then i moved on to a GCN. <--one of the most epic things evarr.

8. WnE

WnE Inactive

I believe my first was either a sega genesis or a N64. I always overplayed my games, good times, good times. Then it was the original gameboy and i dipped into sony for the PlayStation 1

9. Forgottensoldier

Forgottensoldier Inactive

My first was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES at my friends house, the first one I owned however was the Nintendo 64.

10. exposemka8

exposemka8 Inactive

My first gaming system was Super Nintendo, I had Super Mario World, Mario Kart, a baseball game, and punchout. Those games are classic, I wish I can play them again!

11. Byxord

Byxord Inactive

My first would be Gameboy Colour with pokemon gold

12. Courage

Courage Inactive

I started with a gameboy sp with the game pokemon ruby.