What was your first gaming system?

Discussion in 'Classic gaming' started by Sykikal, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Main reason why its not: Basically the only way to play is to use the cord that lets you put your pokemon in the game. Does nintendo have one any more no. Thats the only reason why its not going to be on it.

2. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Mine was SNES, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System... Yeah i always use to love that :]

3. Blaze

Blaze Inactive

the SNES was the best.

4. Optical Apricot

Optical Apricot Inactive

Mine was the um.... I think the Nitendow(first)

5. Digit

Digit Inactive

Well, the first system I owned by myself was the Nintendo GameCube and my first system ever was SNES

6. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

You were really late...
    Gamecube was my 5th console

7. Runner

Runner Inactive

i think my first gaming system was an old gameboy

8. Omega Jagd Wolf

Omega Jagd Wolf Loading...

Nin10doh ! XD....that was my first system and my first game with it was SMB3

9. Dread

Dread Inactive

A nintendo 64. Legend of Zelda ocarina of time = best game EVER!!!!!!

10. Emp

Emp Inactive

The first system I had was the SNES.

11. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

Mine was Super Nintendo
    sadly my parents left it somewhere in Mexico during one vacation

12. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Mine was a Nintendo 64.
    I think we may have thrown it out, cause I can't find it. :lol:

13. SundaeLove

SundaeLove Inactive

Hmm.. My first gaming system was Sega Megadrive, I played it and Dreamcast this day :woop:

14. DarkTails

DarkTails Loading...

Gameboy Advance was my first game system. It was way back to 1999 when I first got it.

15. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

My first game console was the Nintendo. I forgot the very first game I had on the Nintendo, and I know that Super Mario World is not the first game I played. Super Mario World was my favorite game though. Unfortunately, I could never beat the game. Therefore, I had my friend, Tey, to beat it for me.

Here are the following game consoles I used to or is currently using. Here is a list of game consoles in chorological order, starting from the most recent:

1. Nintendo WII (I am still using this console), WII Sports and Dancing (I don’t know what is the exact title for the “Dancing” game)
    2. PlayStation 3 (I am still using this console), Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City, NCAA Football 2009, NBA Live 2009, Batman, Dragon Ball Z, and Sonics’ Collections
    3. Sega Geniuses, Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    4. Xbox, Mortal Combat: Annulations
    5. PlayStation 2, Madden NFL (most of the series), Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto 1-3, Devil May Cry, WWF Wrestling (now renamed as “WWE”, Soul Caliber 2, Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 3 Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, NLB Slug Fest, Night Fight, Blitz 2000-2003, 2007, NFL Super Bowl, NBA Live (the first version), Need for Speed, Lord of the Rings, The Snowmobile Racing Game (I cannot recall on the exact title), and Dave Marian, a Bike Game
    6. Sega Game Boy, Sonic 1
    7. PlayStation 1 (I cannot recall on any video games I owned with this console).
    8. Game Boy Advanced, “Taterus” (I think that is how you spell it)
    9. Game Boy, Mario Land
    10. Sega Dreamcast, Sonic Adventures (I loved that game), Tennis, Tony Hawk 1, the demo version, Space Channel 5 (How boring is that game?)
    11. Nintendo 64, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong 64, Madden NFL 2000, Pokémon Snap (where you could catch Pokémon(s) by taking pictures of them) Super Mario Brothers 1
    12. Super Nintendo, Super Mario World (my favorite), Street Fighter, Mike Tyson Boxing, Mario Paint, and Yoshi's Cookies, where you have to match the colors of the cookies to earn points
    13. Nintendo (I cannot recall any games I played for Nintendo)

The GameCube and the Xbox 360 are the only two game consoles I never used. I played more video games I listed above before, and some of the games I played is not listed.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  16. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

Very large and nice collection I wish i could have played that pokemon snap game for 64

17. sk1l1erpwn8

sk1l1erpwn8 Inactive

Ps

I started out with the n64 or ps1

18. Ryez

Ryez Inactive

My first gaming system was a playstation 1, I had (And still have) The ORIGINAL Bomberman For playstation, And i still find it addicting :D Been playing bomberman for 6 Years!

19. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

my firs system was the sega genisis model 1 and 2 my first game was sonic 1

20. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

my first gamng system was play station 1..:stab: