What Was Your First Game Ever?

Discussion in 'Classic gaming' started by Nin10dO, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

What was the first video game you ever got in your life? I really don't know which one, but I remembered getting Kirby's Avalanche and Wario's Woods when I was like 3 or 4 years old? So what is the first game you got?:%D

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Super Mario Bros. When I was 5.

3. krackers

krackers Inactive

super mario bros was my first. It was quite fun too!

4. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I cannot recall on my first video game, but the first game I can remember me laying eyes on was Super Mario World, a game that it took me a while to complete. Therefore, I allowed my friend to help me beat it until we get to Castle 7.

5. ArtDragonblade

ArtDragonblade Inactive

Pokemon Blue I was like I forgot when I got it

6. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Me neither, Kirby's Avalanche is the one I think I got first. I didn't really wanted it, my family bought it.

7. -Raiken-

-Raiken- Loading...

I'd say its a toss up between..

. Super Mario Bros
    . Super Mario 64
    . Pokemon Red

8. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Cool, you got Super Mario Bros. when it first came out or like at the same time as Super Mario 64?

9. Gino

Gino Inactive

I remember clearly the 1st game I got was Pokemon Red..But I was 4 I did learn how to play it properly until like 6-7 and by that time crystal came out XD I love Pokemon since childhood...O.O

10. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

I played Pokemon long ago. Crystal was my first game, I didn't know nothing about it. Cyndaquil was my first Pokemon.

11. Nix

Nix Inactive

Wel I had Pokemon Fire but it messed up because I didn't know how to play it and threw it like two stories high. Then I didn't know nothing about pokemon then I think the next one I bought was sapphire, because I saw one of my school friends playing it and it fasinated me. My First pokemon was Treecko.

12. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

its smackdown vs raw 2007(xbox)

getaway for ps2

mario bros for nintendo ds

i don't remember wii

13. Nix

Nix Inactive

Nice seems like 2007 seems like you like wwe.

14. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Castlevania for the NES. I remember getting my ass kicked, and getting pissed.

15. Cytus

Cytus Inactive

My first game I touched was Tetris... but I hate that game, so it doesnt count. What counts is my 2nd game on the original GameBoy. It came with Zelda: A Link To The Past. I remember stealing from the shop...

16. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

What system though? There are tons of different Tetris games. Like for what console?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Lol Castlevania for the NES. I've heard its a hard game. I might get it, I'm always up for a challenge.

17. Iceberg

Iceberg Inactive

My first game had to be warios woods on SNES XD

18. bunker

bunker Inactive

Super Mario Bros for sure

19. TheoreticGamer

TheoreticGamer Inactive

mine was zelda on the nintendo 64 :lol:

20. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

my first game was Contra with my super nintendo.