What is your favriote PS2 game?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

140 million PS2 sold. A amazing console. It has DVD player, online, amazing games, and tons of it! So what is your favriote Playstation 2 game?

Mine is Grand Turismo 3. It had everything for a pefect game. Large car seclection, memorble track, crisp graphic, you name it! Their is so much great quality I can't explain it all! What a classic racer!

On December, 25, 2001 I was playing Transformer on my Nintendo 64 (I was renting it!) when my family told me to come see the Playstation 2! Their was Crash Banicoot, Grand Turismo 3, 18 Wheelers and ATV Off Road Fury! All were amazingly fun. I got many more such as Gadget Racer, Dragonball Z Budokai 1, 2, and 3, SSX Tricky, Test Driver, and more I loved to play! Even that ciritcally hated Jim McCradcty Mortorcycle racing was fun to play!

I wished I still had it but at least I'm happy with my Wii now! (Nintendo really learn their lesson from the Gamecube era even though it was a good console it could had been better.)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

gta3 sucked. the new ones are better.

any metal gear game or kh game

3. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Grand Theft Auto games are controverstal and if your not old enough stay away from it to make your parent proud.

4. [DKA] HoneyKins

[DKA] HoneyKins Inactive

I think my favorite PS2 game would be either Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, or Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Whos parents actually dont let them play a video game? its not real. And Honeykins i like your game taste. :D

6. Super Smash Bros. Fan

I live with my grandparents Seth.

Anyway I am certantly allowed to play video games as long as they are not M rated. I am not old enough so I have to wait before I'm 17 to try a taste of M rated games.

7. Blaze

Blaze Inactive

My Fav PS2 game?
    Persona 4, Soul Cal 3, FF12, NFS:HP2, Ace Combat 5.

SMASH! ATV Off Road Fury was the best! me and my friends got bored and played Tag in it. (trust me, 4 person tag was the BEST!)

8. Hitler

Hitler Inactive

ALWAYS been a fan of the Tony Hawk series, I'd have to say Tony Hawks Underground.

9. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Wow Smashbrosfan....you're missing out on a lot considering your situation...My little brother was allowed to play GTA: San andreas when he was like 7 and he still plays it today...he's not out shooting people and stealing cars irl so it didn't really effect him. I do get pissed off sometimes when they ask for my age, for example when I was at Toys R' Us and I wanted Devil may cry 3 they said I needed to be 17. Good thing I'm 17 in a month and a half.

Anyway...I kinda went off topic. My favorite PS2 games are Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy X and X-2, All the Ratchet and Clank games, Drakengard II, and GTA: San andreas.

10. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Thanks for typing for me.

11. Super Smash Bros. Fan

I enjoyed every single game that I owned for the Playstation 2, even the critically hated Dragonball Z: Budokai and Jim McGrath biking game. I also liked the mixed reviewed Crash Banicoot: The Wrath or Cortex. But my favorite has to be Grand Turismo 3 as mention earlier.
    The Tony Hawk games were awesome back in the days, before turning crap.

12. D-ri

D-ri Begin Your Adventure

My Favourite PS2 game would have to be Kingdom Hears 1 & 2 and GTA San Aundraes (I think thats how u spell it :lol:)

13. James144

James144 Inactive

Well I really never played PS2 but the one game I did play was Jak and daxter. It was a pretty fun game.