pokemon What game do you like more?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by YoshiBoy22, Mar 30, 2011.

1. YoshiBoy22

YoshiBoy22 Inactive

Hey guys I want to get your opinion on Heartgold and Soulsilver which one do you like more HeartGold Or SoulSilver and why?

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Soul Silver because Silver was my first Pokemon game

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

This really isn't that big of a choice due to having a different five minute cutscene.

4. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Well, you can't judge the game like that since its basically the same. Just different legendaries in the cover. Also some Pokemon who don't appear in Heartgold and appear in Soulsilver. I like Heartgold better.

5. Byxord

Byxord Inactive

I also like Heart Gold.
    since there is a charater limit, I have to type extra stuff:@

6. Courage

Courage Inactive

I prefer HeartGold because of Ho-Oh!

7. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Well, despite that you can catch both of them. But just later in the game. I actually like Lugia better than Ho-Oh.

8. Air

Air Loading...

I think both are equally good, but honestly it's jsut a personal reference.
    I mean if you want a certain Pokemon then pick the game with the one you want, especially if you're thinking of buying it using peoples opinions. Just saying.

9. TheResistance

TheResistance Inactive

I would pick SoulSilver since I had Silver version before Gold Version.

10. Dennis

Dennis Inactive

well i got the too of them 4 freeeee! But silver get stuck some times and gold is in (jap) i think i was the first to get gold on my region jejeje but really i will NOT i repeat NOT TAKE a jap game in my life cause it was so hard and :?: passing it.
    :lol:

11. shihime

shihime Inactive

Soul Silver♥

Soul Silver, because, well, I don't really OWN Heart Gold, I've played it, but I don't own it. So....I don't really have the full extent of what playing the full game of Heart Gold is like, so, yea. ^^;

12. olivialee

olivialee Inactive

SoulSilver is better:woop:

13. MaSaCrE

MaSaCrE Inactive

Neither, I dislike the new Pokemon's.

14. Jonathan

Jonathan Inactive

You got Soul Silver? Dude I need a Groudon to get Rayquaza, help me out? :D I got 2 Kyogres and I can give you one.

And my Fav. Version is Diamond, because it was the first one I got for DS and ALL my Legendaries are in it, Transfered some to Platinum but that's just temporarily.

15. Baijack

Baijack Inactive

i say Heart gold because it has growlithe

16. Rikamaru

Rikamaru Inactive

I like them both equally but if I had to choose I'd choose SoulSilver, just because.

17. oXMidoriXo

oXMidoriXo Inactive

I had both Silver and Gold around the same time and I enjoyed Lugia. So.. I'd have to say Soul Silver because it reminds me of the movie Pokemon 2000!