What do you think a Diglet looks like underground?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Lavitz, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

His body has to stop somewhere and I believe that every Diglet is part of a giant creature that lives in the earth's core and some day this gigantic Diglet monster will attempt to destroy the planet for all the wrongdoings people have committed. What if the earth is Diglet and when he chooses to strike it will be too late?

After writing this I realized that how can the Diglet go into the Pokeball if it's connected to the giant Diglet monster? Well I think that when you capture the Diglet, you become its master and he becomes free of the Diglet monster king and it angers him because you stole one of his minions so he causes an earthquake every so often.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

As an interesting anecdote, you can see Diglet in Pokemon battle Revolution by using the move "Seismic Toss". However, there is nothing interesting there, just a flat, brown, plate.

Another note I should mention is that in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon :Explorers of Darkness. Diglet makes a mention of it's feet being cold, implying that it has feet.

Also, that is quite an interesting theory Gmoz, but there is one thing that it left me wondering; if after you catch Diglet it detaches from the the Diglet king, how is it possible for the Diglet to continue to dig? As seen in the anime and games, even after being captured, Diglets that have been caught can still dig just as fast as any other Diglet.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  3. Lavitz

When you capture it, you sever the "umbilical cord" which connects it to its creator: The Diglet monster king and it no longer needs to be supported by him much like a newborn baby being taken from the womb.

4. Sykikal

That is quite an interesting theory, and I suppose it is possible. Though, is there any more evidence for this theory of yours? Besides that you just "thought it up"? Also, does this "Diglet king" have any relation to Groudon?

5. Lavitz

Groudon is weak in comparison to the power of the almighty Diglet king, some believe he is the creator of earth and all living beings on earth and we all evolved from his Diglet babies.

6. Sykikal

Hm... Some? So it's more than just something you made? Where can I learn more about the Diglet King?

7. Lavitz

You would have to take an expedition into my mind.

8. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Theres a new pokemon game?!!? The latest i've heard of are Pokemon Ranger And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

9. Funke

Funke Inactive

My bet is what we see is it's body, only it's hands and feet are underground.
    And they look like mole hands and feet.

considering it's a mole.

10. Lavitz

Yeah but my explanation is more epic.

11. Deltax323

Deltax323 Inactive

Wow nice. I like Gmoz's explanation better. His ad Phsy's comments back and forth were truly something to behold.

12. -Raiken-

-Raiken- Loading...

Ima go with Gmoz's idea because its just something that would be hilarious if it happened. Ash will be the one being caught after that episode is through :woop:

13. Arceus493

Arceus493 Inactive

I think He haven't hand and foot

14. chervon

chervon Inactive

**puke** I searched a picture of the diglet and it showed bodys under ground... like weird..

15. Night

Night Limit Breaker

I think diglet camoflauges in with the dirrt.

16. Emp

Emp Inactive

Yeah I think he blends in with the dirt

17. Digit

Digit Inactive

Gmoz, I was entertained reading your theory. Pwn indeed.

18. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Ok loved the story but 2 questions.

Question the first: Is Diglet apart of the Diglet king or a minion? and if so then where does Dugtrio come in?

Q. number 2: Describe for me in detail what the Diglet king looks like? :{D

19. carlos

carlos Inactive

20. i'm not really sure what diglet looks like underground:raise: