Mario What controller do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sykikal, Dec 31, 2008.

1. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

OMG I know! I was in first at the very beginning, someone got a red shell and knocked me into second, but as that was happening a blue shell was fired knocking everybody but like 2 people (including me) off and the other two into an item box... I was in second at the time and when I got into first I had a blue shell... I fired it figuring it wouldn't do anything, then when everybody starts to get close to me again it ended up going all the way around the map and hitting me.... I was like dying of laughter because it knocked everybody but me off again XD. (by the way this was maple-tree way)

2. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

to me i preferr hmm the whiieel haha :P get it so yeah to me the wii wheel is easiar to use i rarely use my gamecube controller for it i mean gamecube controller is easiar but you cant do tricks whch i really love doing in mid air and you cant jump to block the little brick and hammer thing so i choose the easy and fun to use wheel :)

3. iKyle

iKyle Inactive

I would perfer the Xbox 360 game controller.

4. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

Rofl I love it! And I completely agree, the 360 controller is my favorite =P.

5. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

Classic Controller. I like it because it's very similar to the NDS style of playing.

6. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

really? I haven't really ever tried it with that... I'll give it a shot.

7. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

Also, I have nothing else to use it on really. I have no idea why I got it.

8. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

:lol: if you have super smash brothers brawl then you need it for a few of the demos, you can use it for that.

9. Billybob

Billybob Inactive

The wheel without a doubt because I feel like I'm driving a car :P :woop:

10. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

I would prefer to use an Xbox 360 controller, but without a doubt I would select a Super nintendo controller if possible. If only it was used for new aged gaming. The D-pad allowed me to have better control. Don't get me wrong I love joystics just for the accuracy but for mario and pokemon games and all along those lines (Donkey Kong Country also) I would use a D-Pad hands down.

11. Christian

Christian Inactive

Wii Wheel/Wiimote for hacking, GCN Controller for legit.