What are you thinking of doing when you're Older?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaspeR, Feb 7, 2010.

1. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

On many occasions, I have been having a conversation with someone, and then the person will ask the grueling question.

"What are you going to do, once you leave school?"

And of course being in my third to last year I probably should know what I am intending on doing, but to be blatantly honest... I have no idea.

So I come to you, Members of VGI to enlighten me with some thoughts of your own about What you are thinking of doing once you leave school.And If you have left school, what you are currently doing or what you are planing on doing.

Post your thoughts/ comments.

2. Billybob

Billybob Inactive

I think ill probably go into business and take over my dads business. Then probably take off a year and do golfing. When I retire ill probably make a golf course and higher other people to take care of it :lol:. But first, I think I should make it through High School...

3. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Administrative Career

When I finish college, I want to become an entrepreneur, a Chief Executive Officer, or an Assistant Manager. I hope to gain a career in one of these jobs that would keep me busy for a very long time. I am tired of earning low wages and employers treating me unfairly, as if I am a doormat. This is why I want to work in an administrative business industry, so that I could run my own store and not having people step all on me.

4. dani

dani Inactive

i have no ideaa. 8[

i wanna go to southeast missouri D:

dunno wut to major in.

my drum teacher said i should major in business and minor in spanish.

im k with the spanish part but business just seems boring 8[

dunno wut to do.

5. michaelmaster

michaelmaster Inactive

i would probably think i will be a computer techian

6. iEmily52

iEmily52 Inactive

Hmmm... You gotta put ALOT of thought into this.. But for me...

Lawyer.... :woop:

7. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

im gonna be a programming and web designer meanin i will work on computers take em apart and make websites/ video games

8. Dread

Dread Inactive

Can you spare some change?
    Aka a homeless person, seeing how im to lazy to do anything.

9. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

I graduated and I still don't know what I wanna do...don't feel bad

10. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Did you graduate from college, or just high school?

11. WnE

WnE Inactive

After high school, which im entering into my 2nd year, *2013!!!*, I want to go to college, prefferably Michigan State. Go Spartans.

But as a career, i would like to worth with anestics and become an anestigiologist

I do apologise for my spelling

12. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

High school, I'm taking a year off though