What arcade games have you played?

Discussion in 'Classic gaming' started by Sykikal, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

What's your favorite arcade game? What sort of memories do you associate with the arcade? I sort of miss the rush I got from knowing that I would lose actual money when I lost the game, though sometimes I feel too rushed to the point where I can't really explore or see the enemies too well. Time Crisis is probably my favorite arcade game. I also liked Raiden Fighters 2, Metal Slug, and a Simpsons game, which I played often at a local Kmart. I also played some X-Men game at Chuckie Cheeses.

How about you? Any games from the arcade you remember?

2. Outerspace

Outerspace Plebian

The only arcade game I've played is one of the Marvel vs. Capcom games. I suck at fighting games.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I played A PacMan arcade machine at A laundromat ounce. I played lot's of arcade machines at Chuck E' Cheese's but the only one I remember is TMNT.

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Time Crisis and Hydro Thunder are my favorites

Some arcade machines I'd like to play are Killer Instinct 1 and 2 and Star Wars Arcade (cockpit version)

5. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

I Have played alot of arcade games, ones that i remember are the pacman games, house of the dead,virtua cop,cruisin world, galaga and a few Others

my favorite Arcade game that i wasted a lot of money on as a kid was mortal kombat 2 :D

6. Mina

Mina Junior Gamer

I don't know if this falls into arcade, but I like to play a few Miniclip games. ^.^

7. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Hydro Thunder and House of The Dead are my two favorites.

8. Franky

Franky Junior Gamer

Street Fighter Three 3rd strike and Killer Instinct two are amazing. I used to play Marvel vs Capcom/Street fighter and that J.I Joe game as well. Very fun games and I remember dishing out quite a lot of quarters on them. :smile: