What anime should I watch next?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Sykikal, Dec 13, 2014.

?

Which anime should I watch first?

1. Aldnoah.Zero

11.1%
  2. Akame ga Kill!

11.1%
  3. Ergo proxy

11.1%
  4. Ghost Hunt

11.1%
  5. Log Horizon

33.3%
  6. School days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sword Art Online p.2

44.4%
  8. Terror in Resonance

11.1%
  9. Tokyo Ghoul

11.1%
  10. Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I had a lot of anime suggestions and I was having trouble picking one so I thought I'd just hold a poll. In general, the more votes the anime gets, the sooner I'll see it, but it isn't a hard and fast rule. In general, I prefer dubbed anime to subbed anime. So I tend to get to subbed anime last in the hopes that by the time I do eventually get to it, it'll have a dub released.

Each voter gets to pick up to three anime, if you want to emphasize that you're placing one of your pick's above the others or that you have more than three anime to suggest post in the thread. If you have a different anime to suggest that isn't listed here post it and I'll probably list it in the poll unless I have no interest in it.

2. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

should finish ergo proxy syk!

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Terror in Resonance>Aldnoah.Zero>Tokyo Ghoul>Akame ga Kill!>Log Horizon>Sword Art Online 2

I also recommend Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014)

4. Sykikal

Okay, thanks good to know... but now six different anime are tied with one vote:XD:.

5. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i found vampire knight on netflix if your interested. its pretty nice. its like a soap but with vampires

6. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Death Parade

7. Sykikal

I went through part of SAO2, I mean I don't think it's awful but it's not all that good either.

Maybe instead of going through a whole formal voting process I should just get you to approve/reject each anime/game/movie submission I get. Things seem to turn out better for me that way :P

8. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I don't like any of the options. I suggest you watch The Big O. Story makes no sense but it's giant robots beating the shit out of eachother and it's awesome.

9. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

Dragon Ball Super

dbz anime sequel

10. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i have gathered all the possible channels for dragon ball super episodes with english subs for those that didnt watch it. message me if your interested. from episode 1 to 5. also, there is knights of sidonia and fate stay night both on netflix

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  11. Sykikal

You're kind of late but I'm already watching that. You should know that considering I replied to your thread almost every week with updates about the show.

12. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i know you watched it syk. this message was ment for others who havent seen it. i guess i should have specified that. did you already shared them? i was advertising new content on this thread. btw, did you watch tenjho tenge?

13. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Lmao Syk, when was WataMote added to the poll? I've watched it so I can tell you about it if you'd like (also changing my poll vote to that)

14. Sykikal

I think it was always there. Kinda late but okay, tell me about it

15. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

The protagonist of this anime is a young 15 year old girl named Tomoko Kuroki. She suffers from social anxiety and lacks in experience of communication. Watch as this gloomy female overthinks multiple scenarios!

I liked it because I had a different experience watching it than any other anime. Being in her shoes made me feel uncomfortable.

Also known for having an opening that does not hint at all what the story is about (other than symbolism)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015