We are now Pony Princess Info!

Discussion in 'Pony Princess Kingdom' started by Sykikal, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Hello, I have a very important announcement to make. My entire time having a "video game" site.. it's been a hoax.. To cover up my real passion.

All these years I've been too embarrassed to admit that my true passion is rainbow pony's princesses! All these years I've been worried about what others would think of me.

Today the veil finally comes off. I am no longer worried or subconscious about what users think of me. I hope you can learn to accept, and maybe even like the rainbow pony princesses. Perhaps one day it can even bring all of you the same joy and happiness that it's brought me.

I am dedicating this site and the chat to what I truly love. I am now proud to announce that I am converting video-game-info into pony princess info! I thrilled to be able show start a new chapter, and I hope to be able to share it with all of you.

Over the next few days I'll be converting all of VGI's old images/banners into pony to make this site a pony princess paradise!

I plan to have the domain name switched over soon as well, but this will be a difficult process, so pleas bare with me!

2. Dread

Dread Inactive

ok i have to post something... my love for dark things is just a cover up for my love for rainbow thingys D'x... nah jk black ftw <3

3. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

I too have a secret passion... Phsycical you have inspired me to post my secret passion...

I...

I like...

I LIEK TURTLES!

4. Dread

Dread Inactive

robot unicorn attack on the adult swim site. they have rainbows, unicorns, and such....

5. Yukinari

Yukinari Keep up the Streak!

i always wanna be with you
    and make believe with you
    and live in
    harmony harmony harmony
    oh love.

6. Omega Jagd Wolf

Omega Jagd Wolf Loading...

lo:lol: my little pony ftw with rainbows

7. Emp

Emp Inactive

My secret passion is also......
    HIDING TEXT IN WHITE

8. Nitro

Nitro Inactive

Interesting phsycical o.o
    My guess is this won't last long :lol:

9. Ryez

Ryez Inactive

Ermmm.... Ok? I agree with Nitro, I think some people will quit as people might not like "Pony princess" like me... I don't really like "Pony Princess" and, If this forum turns into some Forum only about "Pony princess" ALOT of people might quit, as they probably stoppede watching when they was 7, I respect you're bravery Phys, But unfortunately, i like watching:

Dinosaur King
    Power Rangers
    &
    Kid V Kat

I too am too scared to tell my friends (Real life friends)...
    But yah, Maybe you could keep all the stuff of the: VGI Forum, but just add Pony Princess, As like i said, You won't get much 13+ Visitors and you'll have to change the FORUM RULES around like how old you have to be etc, As like... 10 Year olds watch it and a few older people, their gunna want to come but too young :|

-iPanda

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Hang on... I think this is an april fools joke.. Because it changed today (Coinsidently on APRIL FOOLS day) And.. It would be the biggest joke around, BUT you havn't fool'd me as i don't believe in this :|

10. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I agree with you, IPanda, that this might be an April fool's joke. I don't know if Phsycical is aware that he might reduce the users' activity on the forums if he keep VGI as PPI.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  11. Indiman

Indiman Inactive

He changed it on April Fools day, what a coincidence =]

12. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Inactive

Tsk tsk, How can you not believe in ponies and fairies?
    :cross:

13. Lil Foams

Lil Foams Keep up the Streak!

I love April Fools day...:woop:
    I love the banner especially.
    Oh, right. YAY PONIES.

14. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

*has seizure due to massive amounts of pink*

15. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

feelin kida gay being a dedicated member of a pony princess forums

16. bam

bam Keep up the Streak!

I hope this Pony thing keeps going on and doesn't end on the 2nd of april :D

17. DextroExpo

DextroExpo Inactive

why is everything poneis?

18. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

It was an April fools joke, but its ended now.

19. krackers

krackers Inactive

Aw... Pony Princess Rules!!!