Watt do you think about Osama Bin Laden?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dennis, May 3, 2011.

1. Dennis

Dennis Inactive

Is he dead?

Is he alive?

plz comment to let other people see you opinion about the title.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well for me theirs different options like:
    - he got away and his siting on a nice chair laughing at the U.S.

- he got kill by the U.S. and they trow him to the sea (that's the version of the U.S.).

- he got capture by the U.S. and there interrogation him.

Well the U.S. has created the atomic bomb and went to the moon but in my perspective that was the stupidest version in my LIFE! REALLY the best they can do? kill the guy and throw him to the sea?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I so something else that is really stupid that wen i so it i new that it was fake. In the TV they put 2 picture of Osama corpses had 2 bullet shot one in the forehead, the other one in the right eye and no beard. The other picture had 2 bullet shot one in the forehead and wheat for it......... one in the left eye and with beard and it seams that it was taken later then the first one but that doesn't end there nonono...no the picture was classified i was like that's soooooooooo fakeeee cause...

-First: the U.S. wont let information out.

-Second: if it did the army before it got out on air they will cancel the TV show.

P.S. This is my first time posting.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  2. dani

dani Inactive

i dont even understand.
    edit your post to where it actually makes sense.

3. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

Your reasoning is all over the place and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Yeah... they threw him into the ocean so there is no proof of him being dead. Good job.

1 person likes this.
  5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

They killed him good, one less idiot on the planet.

6. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Well, theres three [3] theories about Osama:

He's been dead.
    The U.S. killed him.
    He's still alive.

Obama said they're not going to release his pictures. If he's dead, then I'm happy that justice has been served.

7. Henry

Henry Inactive

This argument is quite interesting due to the fact that Dennis is correct asto there not being any proof of his death for all we know the U.S could be Bluffing, you know make themselves look like the best...
    It boosts morale among civilians...

8. Courage

Courage Inactive

Well yeah Osama Bin Laden has been threw in the ocean and fish started eating him so yeah he's dead.

9. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I don't believe with the Islamic burial they gave him. Did the people in the World Trade Center get proper burials?

10. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

I'm sure the families still had funerals for their loved ones

11. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Oh yeah no doubt about that, but were the bodies in the caskets? most likely not.

12. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Was Osama's?

13. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

But he was still given a PROPER burial. I would say something, but it's racist so I'm keeping it in my head. But he also killed numerous people, so we killed him.