Super Smash Bros Wanted characters in Super Smash Bros. 4

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Mar 20, 2009.

1. WasNotWhyNot

WasNotWhyNot idiot visionary

bayonetta pls sakurai pls platinum

2. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

I'm here in my original account... after nearly four years of being gone.

Now if only if there was a way to edit that OP.

I'm going to go make a roster now.

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

I just extended the time limit on editing posts. Try it now.

4. Super Smash Bros. Fan

And done, seems like a good introduction if you ask me. Short and to the point.

5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

How long is the new time?

6. Super Smash Bros. Fan

[​IMG]
    This is my current prediction roster. Marshal is actually Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven by the way.

7. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

maybe take out marshal for bass or protoman and the roster seems really nice *protoman being the more defensive megaman variation and bass being a more offensive variation.

8. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Zigzagoon will be in this game no doubt

9. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Mega Man is not getting a second rep.

I put Chorus Men in because of the Sal Romano/Gematsu leak, which has so far, been shown to be legitimate.

For those wondering what the Sal Romano/Gematsu leak is, it started on June 10th, 2013 when Sal Romano posted an "unlikely prediction" where Animal Crossing Guy (which turned out to be Villager), Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Mii, and Pac-Man were all leaked. When Wii Fit Trainer got confirmed alongside Villager and Mega Man, Sal Romano then proceeded to post his leak on the Gematsu website. The next day, CAW Evolution, a fighting game leaker, verified the information Sal Romano got from his tipper was legitimate and that he wasn't lying with the information. Several hours before the Direct, Sal Romano posted a leak of an additional five fighters joining the battle, those being Pokemon From X & Y (which turned out to be Greninja), Chrom, Shulk, Palutena, and Chorus Men.

This leak is probably real for these reasons:
    - Sal Romano been verified by a credible fighting game leaker (in CAW Evolution).
    - Sal Romano predicted Wii Fit Trainer, which no one predicted would show up, let alone consider.
    - Sal Romano so far has been right every time.