VGI Pokemon Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Lugiamaster, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Lugiamaster

Lugiamaster Junior Gamer

Ok, I've noticed that some people are some serious battlers here, so I thought to myself "There should be a clan here" so, I'm starting a VGI clan, if you want to be a part of it, please post your win/loss ratio (this is required) along with your fc

Edit: I will include the people in it:
    Lugiamaster
    Snoogy
    Seth?

Also, I would like to have a battle with you before you are in the clan

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

ill see if my router and wifi usb work.

3. YELLOW_FLASH

YELLOW_FLASH Inactive

i would like to join my fc is3738 2469 7553 my win/lose idk but i win way more than i lose

4. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Please put this in the Clan section. Don't do this again or your getting a warning point.

5. Chills

Chills Inactive

You seem to like "warning" people with your moderator status, kindly stop trying to intimidate other members, and maybe you don't mean to, but whenever someone does something you disagree with, then don't just threaten. Also in response to this thread, It's cool that you guys made a "clan" for pokemon

6. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Agreed with chills.

Power abuser.

7. Ache

Ache Inactive

VGI is an awesome site and a clan would be a perfect add to it. I think that the site's clan would be better to have inner clans for competitiveness. Like for instance clans in the general clan of VGI.

Idk. You decide.​

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  8. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

This should be in the clan section for one, for another this is not an "official" VGI clan.

I want him to warn other members that are violating the rules, if in the process they are intimidated so be it.

When has Super Smash Bros. Fan abused power?

9. Ache

Ache Inactive

Can we stick to the notion of a possible VGI Clan?