Veng's Starbucks adventures

Discussion in 'Veng's Randomness' started by vengvong, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

FTFY

Sykikal likes this.
  2. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Starbucks w/ friend tomorrow, can't wait to finally use my new card!!

Shadow likes this.
  3. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

29/03/16
    Haven't drank Starbucks in so long, this is delicious
    [​IMG]

_______
    30/03/16
    Today I got a good friend of mines, and essentially had a date (although as friends). We skipped class for this lol

She suggested that I got a Strawberry & Creme with layered chocolate drizzle (which means they put the drizzle in the cup before anything so it's mixed with the drink)

[​IMG]
    It was GOOD. Seems a little unappealing aesthetically, but I liked the taste. Nice twist to the Strawberry & Creme Frappuccino.

Got a Double Chocolaty Chip Creme Frappe after school, nice to end the day.

[​IMG]

I am very satisfied with my day.
    _______
    31/03/16
    Tried their new flavour today, really good!!
    [​IMG]
    _______
    02/04/16
    Had another Frappe today, life is well

[​IMG]
    _______
    06/04/16
    At recess I drove with my friends to Starbucks and McDonald's. I got this nicely made drink.

[​IMG]
    _______
    09/04/16
    Today I went with my friends to Starbucks to spend the last remaining money I had on my account.

Got the new Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappe to celebrate National Caramel Day (which was extended to national caramel week thanks Starbucks). This drink was amazing, and the whip cream at the end + the chocolate drizzle + the chocolatey caramel, that was a new experience.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  4. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

how in the world can you drink these. i remember having something from there when i was like twelve and didn't like it at all

5. ATPrime

ATPrime Junior Gamer

i think it's all the cream/flavor they put into it. imo, on its own, coffee tastes terrible

6. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Most of these don't even have coffee, what r u saying

7. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Today my dad gave me money for Starbucks, thanks dad.

Got another Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappe
    [​IMG]

By v2, I mean that this is a different version of the frappe. Basically, they ran out of the specific kind of caramel drizzle for the frappe, so they just added both regular caramel drizzle and chocolate drizzle, and man was that diabetes delicious.

8. ATPrime

ATPrime Junior Gamer

FTFY

Sykikal likes this.
  9. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

[​IMG]
    Strawberry and Creme frappe today :)

10. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Hah, got the lovely Chai Creme Frappe today.
    [​IMG]
    Got this super expensive drink as well
    [​IMG]

11. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Two days ago (19/04/16) I went in for the wonderful Strawberry and Creme. In my opinion, this gets visually unappealing after the first few sips, but tastes delish! For some reason though, this frappe tasted like FRESH strawberry, don't know if they did something different or what but WOW

[​IMG]
    ________
    Today I got the Double Chocolatey Creme Frappe, which is in my opinion, the most visually pleasing frappe.
    [​IMG]

The aesthetics really depends on how much care the baristas put into the drink (also what they use for whipped cream)

12. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Today I wantedto change it up a bit, and went to a Starbucks at Safeway (the grocery shop). I got a Strawberry and Creme frappe, along with my friend, who got a Caramelized honey frappe. I don't think they put enough whipped cream, but the rest of the frappe tasted delightful and fine.

[​IMG]

We went to the park to play tag, burn stuff, and drink our Starbucks™. I placed my Frappe on the table, and then turned around. I SWEAR I let go of the Starbucks after placing it on the table, but this happened.

[​IMG]

I DROPPED THE MOFO AND THE LID POPPED OPEN.

I salvaged what I could and drank the drinkable parts, and left the remains (depicted in photo)

We went down this big slide, and I got some air while on. I ended up with a wicked scrape.
    [​IMG]

After our park adventure, we went back to Safeway for more Starbucks. This time I got a Chai Creme Frappe, and he got a Strawberry and Creme frappe. The barista botched up the order and gave me a Green Tea Frappe instead of a Chai. My friend and I quickly made up a resolution where he got the Green Tea Frappe, and I got the Strawberry and Creme frappe.

[​IMG]
    (green tea not depicted) (notice the minuscule amount of whipped cream)

I sipped some of my friend's green tea frappe, and it was pretty good. I guess I got sick of it after a month or two of drinking just that, but after the hiatus, I don't think it's so bad.

Today was a good day. Hooray for double the stars this week!!

13. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

You're one step removed from this. All you need to do is drop a few more drinks and get hurt a bit more.

[​IMG]

vengvong likes this.
  14. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Man, I finally got the new Frappuccinos today, life is great.

They gave me a free sample of the new Wafflecone Frappe (bonus points for the miniature cup), and I bought a BIRTHDAY CAKE Frappe. May I point out the pink whipped cream.

To be honest, I thought the Cake frappe was really sweet, too sweet for my enjoyability. Next time I'm trying the S'mores frappe, and/or the Wafflecone frappe.
    [​IMG]

To top off this amazing day, I got...

COOKIE STRAWS!!

Holy shit did that add a nice touch to the frappe. Thanks barista lady!

[​IMG]

15. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Yesterday I went out to get the WONDERFUL FRAPPES

[​IMG]

The S'mores tasted SOOOOOOOOO GOOD, that honestly was so great, like oh my goodness.

The Caramel Wafflecone though, not so much. The very first one I had tasted so great, but this one didn't have a strong taste/tasted diluted. I'll definitely go to another Starbucks if I want another Caramel Wafflecone frappe.

16. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

12/05/16 - Today, Virgin Mobile (my mobile carrier) posted on Facebook about the whole Secret Starbucks Menu fiasco. They talked about the Red Velvet Cupcake Frappuccino and how to order one, and I had to try it for myself.

[​IMG]

This one I certainly enjoyed for sure, nice to taste something new.

13/05/16 - Today after school, my friend and I went to Starbucks. While he got a Green Tea frappe, I tried to experiment with the secret menu again, and ordered a Cotton Candy Frappe. I liked it soooo much.

[​IMG]

From today and yesterday, I learned you can play around with the syrups ordered, and that'll get you different flavours.

Red Velvet Cupcake Frappuccino
    Order:
    1/2 White Mocha frappe
    1/2 Regulat Mocha frappe
    1 pump of raspberry syrup

Cotton Candy Frappe
    Most Starbucks already know what this is, but incase they don't,

1 Vanilla Bean Frappe
    Pump of raspberry (1 if you order small/tall, 1.5 if medium/grande, and 2 if large/venti)

I'll be posting more secret menu items as I order them.

17. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

16/05/16 - I happened to get another S'mores frappe, it's just so good. Got this one at a Safeway Starbucks again. This one is cream based.

[​IMG]
    Note how there's no straw, so I couldn't have drunk any. There's minimal whipped cream!
    19/05/16 - I decided to try something really new, adding a fruit to my frappe! (They blend it in so you can't really notice the fruit bits) I got another S'mores Frappuccino (this time coffee-based), and tried to go for a sort of, Banana Cream Pie frappe.

[​IMG]
    I ordered it on my phone because I wasn't sure how casual ordering a banana in a Frappuccino was.

I learned 2 things that day:

1. Cream-based S'mores > Coffee-based S'mores

2. Fruits in frappuccinos taste good!!

18. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

here's what ive had the past few months

[​IMG]

19. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

[​IMG]
    make healthy choices kids