Veng's Starbucks adventures

Discussion in 'Veng's Randomness' started by vengvong, Feb 19, 2016.

1. ATPrime

ATPrime Junior Gamer

one of these days veng's just gonna drink himself to death, i swear to god

Sykikal likes this.
  2. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Got this beauty today, a Strawberry & Creme Frappuccino. Officially my new favourite.
    [​IMG]

3. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Got another Strawberry & Crème frappe today. I also tried out the Chai Crème frappe, and that was GOOD. I'd tie it in second place with Green Tea, and have Strawberry in first.
    [​IMG]

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Did you suddenly get a lot of money? Gift? Inheritance? Bank heist?

5. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

I had a $100 bill since December that I didn't want to break, but ended up breaking it (forgot why)

6. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For the context of the last photo, some guy got onto the bus without paying, and he argued with the busdriver and brought out this switchblade. He got off after they called security, and flipped the busdriver off. Great conclusion to a great day.

I also went to the mall and saw a TON of people from my school, I guess the weekend is a really popular time for going to the mall with friends.

7. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

your starbucks adventures are a waste of money.. and i wouldnt call getting my bus hijacked a good day.. you little brat..

8. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

I'm a brat? And that was sarcasm. You need to learn kiddo.

9. ATPrime

ATPrime Junior Gamer

[​IMG]

10. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

since you didnt hint it and looking at your nature, i wouldnt have been surprised at all if you ment it

11. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

I'm sure anyone here except you could tell it was sarcasm. I'm not going out of my way to make obvious "hints" because you couldn't understand it.

"looking at your nature, i wouldnt have been surprised at all if you ment it"
    :^)

12. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

its funny how i constantly get punished on this forum for not leaving hints and when others do it its ok

13. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Yeah, it's funny because it's obvious when I and others are being sarcastic (except maybe when we're being sarcastic with you or Sykikal), but some of the things you say are so stupid that we can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not.

"having a female avatar makes you a tranny!"
    "DNA damage isn't natural!"
    [​IMG]

14. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

those posts dont bother me
    you on the other hand have a reputation for being a huge shit poster and so you do in fact seem like a brat making it hard to tell if your serious when you dont give hints

15. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

hey veng. you should get to deleting bolds posts l ike he does to others in his thread section c:

16. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

its funny you say that since vengs posts were the only ones i didnt delete. i only deleted others who shit posted

17. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

They weren't supposed to bother you?

Woah buddy, we talked about this earlier. You're probably the only one that didn't seem to understand that I was being sarcastic. I'm willing to bet that even Sykikal could understand my sarcasm, and that sorta says something about you.

Nah, I'm not pro-censorship.

18. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

fair enough!

Edit: how can you drink two at a time???? that shit must do a number on your body

19. ATPrime

ATPrime Junior Gamer

[​IMG]

20. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Haha yea I usually end up having the runs afterwards. Makes for a good laxative actually.