Uno video game goes mutiplatform!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Microsoft Xbox 360 owners probably remember the classic Uno that was exclusively to there system. Under that console, the game sold 1 million copies from that system alone! Now it's sole console game days are over and everyone should be excited!

The game Uno is coming also to WiiWare, a couple of mobile phone (It's there right now!), the eventual DSiWare, and the Playstation Network for the Playstation 3 and the PSP.

That's right. Gameloft is trailing every single system on this game! (Except for the currrent DS.) But the excitement doesn't stop there!

There will be online play (Four at the most) on WiiWare! That could only mean online play on the Playstation 3 and PSP eventually! And with the Xbox Live Arcade version have voice chat, you can bet that at least the PS3 version will have the same treatment, a strong chance with the WiiWare version, and a possibility of voice chat coming to the DSiWare version. However, I'm not sure about the PSP version in that if it has voice chat or not online so let's keep hoping it makes it!

It would be nice if people from a console playing online with this game will be able to play online with another console, but that's just a pipe dream. But at least it's Uno and we can be happy with it.

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

I got Uno. I played it for a day, got the achievements. Now I'm bored of it.