Triforce Heroes

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Knagg, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

okay, so the new Zelda: Triforce Heroes is coming out in a couple weeks for the 3DS. Top down view, just as in A Link Between Worlds, however, it's made solely for multiplayer (3 players). Yes, there's a single player, but come on, it's not the primary focus of this game.

So... Who plans on getting it so we can play? I know I am. Let's do this VGI.

Edit: we also should set up some Skype during play sessions for communication.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Sounds good, I'm amazed Nintendo is actually doing online multiplayer in a Zelda game. That alone makes it worth picking up.

3. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

you already know im picking it up!

4. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Not interested in this one :( Maybe I'll come around once it gets released but the whole multiplayer aspect kind of kills it for me. I like playing games alone

5. Knagg

I'm just disappointed there's no two player mode. It's either the secluded lonesome single player with dolls, or the three player coop.

I'm glad on the whole sharing hearts thing. Otherwise people would constantly pick each other up and throw them into hazards.

If a couple of us have it, could turn into some pretty fun game nights. Lots of dungeons and unlockables to be had.

6. Sykikal

Who already has this and is interested in doing multiplayer? I was planning to get it soon.

7. Fenrir

Gall and i both have the game.

I'm always up for some multiplayer Triforce heroes!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  8. Sykikal

You still interested in Triforce Heroes? Seems like between Super Mystery Dungeon and Bloodborne it's been hard to find time for this, but I did buy the game. I kind of wanted to play it more.

9. Fenrir

Oh yeah , I'm up to play just ask :T

10. Sykikal

Cool I would be up for playing tonight if you're interested.

Fenrir likes this.
  11. Knagg

Let's play tonight guys!

Fenrir likes this.
  12. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

id play too but i guess you guys will be full. id also want to play 4u if your interested. i think im getting better with the cpp

13. Knagg

I haven't played 4U in a couple months. I just remember being unhappy with my armor because monsters were outright owning me and I didn't want to grind.

14. Sykikal

I am assuming that Knagg had to work late last night. Miles connection seems too slow to be viable so it might need to be Knagg boldheart and I. I have plans tonight so I probably won't have much time to play. Maybe Wednesday night.

15. Sykikal

Are you all still up for playing this? Just let me know when you're available. I don't know what's going on with Miles's connection and if he can get a good enough one to make it viable.