The XBox 360 Slim

Discussion in 'VGI's Worst.' started by Reggie, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

As you all may already know, that Microsoft came out with the Xbox 360 Slim, which comes in a two-memory size capability. According to Microsoft’s website, this console contains 4GB, and 250GB of memory. Furthermore, I have notice that the Xbox Slim comes in variety of color appearances. You probably have seen these colors being advertised on Television. Unlikely the Original Xbox, the color appearance appears to be very limited. When The Xbox 360 Slim first advertised on TV, its release started in June. Microsoft claims that the Xbox 360 has an easier WI-Fi connection than the Original Xbox 360. In addition, the Slim can hold up more storage for movies and games than the Xbox 360. On the good side, you can play games that do not require heavy-handed pressure on the controllers to get better performance, as I have tested the new controllers with it.

Anyone who bought the Xbox 360 Slim should realize that the console is quieter than the regular 360. Has anyone notice that? Likewise, it does get annoying to some people to hear a loud CD as if it is scratching itself apart.

Microsoft maintains its sell of the Xbox 360 Slim by keeping its Xbox Live services on the new product. At the end, the Xbox 360 Slim seems to have the same graphics, but different quality from the original Xbox 360. The only thing I see the differentials between the two is its memory size and WI-Fi connectivity. If you are thinking about purchasing the new Xbox 360 Slim, I highly suggest that you read Microsoft’s Website; because it provides some good facts on rather you should stay with the original Xbox 360 or the Slim. I have tested the new Xbox 360 Slim, but I did not get an opportunity to compare its features with the original Xbox 360.

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Umm... are you reviewing something you don't have?

3. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Gmoz, I played the Slim with my friend once before, but I never owned one myself. I honestly not a fan of Microsoft's XBox consoles. I am more of a PlayStation fan. This is probably why I ranked the Xbox Slim low, is because of the simple fact that I am not a fan of it. Maybe, I judged it by my interest and not anyone else. I should re-consider using other people's opinions on game reviews before my own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.