The Video Game Court.

Discussion in 'Roleplaying and Forum Games' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

I created this idea so we can settle matters over video games and video game consoles. This will also be used for serious rule violations to determine a person fate at Video-Game-Info Forums. Here are the rules:
    1. Give a full explanation of your opinion.
    2. Follow the rules at Video-Game-Info Forums.
    3. This will be like judicial court where we settle matter and where the final decisions and the conclusion are made.
    4. This may be only for settling arguments or giving a person punishment for severe rule violation. By severe rule violation, it has to be someone who made at least made one post, but if it is serious enough for a permanent ban, we must settle this in court. This also counts for long, but not permanent bans. For arguing about video games and video game console, this must be settle here and no punishment is given out, however, no one may argue on that issue anymore as they must accept the fact that this is superior or inferior to another one. Also, it must be a full blown arguement.

I'll explain more later.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

My Corrections are in bold.

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

This is a stupid idea. It's a forum not a court.

4. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

XD. yes indeed.

5. Gogeta

Gogeta Inactive

eh , i think this could work , but i think there'll be a couple of problems....
    1. whose going to be the judge and the jury if everyone is on a side?
    2. how are we going to decide the judges of the supreme court?
    3.if its a majority rules thing , then its not gonna work because the larger party would always win.

6. Super Smash Bros. Fan

The judge will be Phsycical, the owner of the forum. The jury are Blaze, you, Curtis VGF, SethHayleysHusbands>3, Yukinari, and NumbRaven.

Same group.

No, because there will be three people who like me, and three who don't. So that means, the jury will decide.

I challenge Gmoz in this court on Video-Game-Info Chat on the upcoming Sunday at 6:30 PM!

Super Smash Bros. Fan and Gmoz: Wii Vs. Xbox 360.

7. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

No. Please...no.

8. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Here are the orginal jurors:
    Curtis VGF, Gogeta, Blaze, SethHayleysHusbands>3, Gmoz, and Yukinari (However, you may choose one of these jurors to be your defendent, unless this is a serious rule violation. So that means you can choose your jurors in settling a arguement only!)

The orginal judge: Phsycical.

All court session will be at Video-Game-Info Chat.

You may choose anyone to be your defendent, but only in an arguement, but not when you commited a severe rule violation.

9. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

What's a Juror?

10. Super Smash Bros. Fan

I mean Jury. Anyway, would you like to be one?

11. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Sure :woop: :woop:

12. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Well, Remember Smash, you me and gmoz settled this battle so i think this thread serves no point any more, but if you do, thats fine.

13. Optical Apricot

Optical Apricot Inactive

He ment Jury, like from, for example "The Jury have you reached your vericit?" or something like that.

14. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member