The Elder Scrolls discussion thread.

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by CROWley, Apr 14, 2015.

1. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I already know about Argonians.

"But, butt, but .... "
    No sExcuses!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore_talk:Argonian look under "life phases" Kappa

You should get that checked out. Or wipe better, it doesn't sound healthy.

I am gonna decorate my home with your pelts. Or I would. There seems to be a mysterious lack of cats in Skyrim.

I don't have an N-guage. :(:(

[​IMG]
    Kinda half ass but eh.

2. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CROWley likes this.
  3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I was looking for something to express how horrified I am with that. Found this instead.
    [​IMG]

I see your meme and raise you one better.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I honestly don't remember why I picked an Argonian but I fell in love with them.

Rare memory of an Argonian during the Oblivion Crisis.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Didn't think a Khajiit could be creepier than an Argonian
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I just like cats over lizards.

5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

That.

Looked up all the Daedric Artifatcs. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Artifact

"Oblivion: The Skull is a staff which has the ability to create an evil clone of the humanoid it hits. It was created by Vaermina. Another thing the player should bear in mind is not to drop the Skull of Corruption, especially in combat, as if an NPC picks up the staff and uses it on them, it may cause a lot of problems."

I must get my hands on that.

Still trying to track down the Elder Scrolls Stormhold and Dawnstar games. I contacted an old YouTube pal who happenes to be one of the biggest N-guage fans alive as well as a collector with a complete collection. I've bought things from him in the past and if by some miracle he has spares, maybe he'd sell them. I am so glad I won that Ebay bid war for Shadowkey, It's not nearly as hard to find as the other 2 but still costs a lot.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  6. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

So I finally finished selling stuff.

Pre-Crafting
    LV: 113
    Play Time 407:08:28

Post-crafting/Pre-sale
    LV: 123
    Play Time: 409:45:08
    Gold: 2,446, 167

Post Sale
    LV: 125
    Play Time: 435:51:17
    Gold: 3,788,094

I ended up buying more stuff throughout that process than I had before I started. I had maybe 50 Daedra hearts saved up before. Now I have 70 in one go and over 3,000 Iron. I have 2,000 leather like last time and 30+ of each pelt. From now on, I'll save crafting just for when I need levels. Last time when it took 8 1/2 hours I said I shouldn't do potions and armor at the same time. I should have listened to myself.

I'll edit in or reply with screenshots later. For now I'm taking an Elder Scrolls/gaming break. I really feel like playing Emerald, reading and maybe some Telltale games. I have 2 Game of Thrones episodes as well as a Borderlands episode. When I started playing Skyrim again, I started at 253 hours. I don't wanna burn myself out on The Elder Scrolls. Though I know I'll never grow tired of this amazing series.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015