"Super Smash Bros. Revolution" anime plan.

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Hello everyone. As you can see I have a plan to get us back on watching anime and wanting more of it. I relized it time to make a FUN show to watch. Cartoon today suck. (Especilly adult shows. The only good cartoon recently is Total Drama Island.) My plan is called "Super Smash Bros. Revolution EX."

Main characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Sonic, Tails, Knuckle, Amy, Dr. Eggman, Shadow, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Ask, Misty, Brock, May, Max, Pikachu, Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Gohan (Cell game Saga), Vegata (Namak-Majin Buu Saga, Piccllo, Krillin (Android Saga), Tein (Dragonball Z), Yamcha (Android Saga), Chatzious, Goten (Majin Buu Saga), Kid Trunk, Badien (Who looks like Baby Vegata in second form.), Megaman, Roll, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, Megaman X, Zero, Sigma, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Flaco Lombardi, Andross, Captain Flacon, Samuri Gorah, Black Shadow, Ness, Lucas, Ninten, Marth, Ike, Pacman, Solid Snake, Grayfox, Big Snake, Ryu Hayabusa, Ryu (Street Fighter), Ken (Street Fighter), Chung-Li, Gulie, Sagat, M. Bison, Tai (Digimon), Matt (Digimon), Sora, Izzy, T.K, Mimi (Digimon), Joe, Augumon, Gabomon, Biyomon, Tentomon, Patamon, Panamon, Gobomon, and Piedmon.

Supporting Character: Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Toad, Birdo, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, Cranky, Funky, Blaze, Sliver (Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Cream the Rabbit, Cheese (Sonic the Hedgehog), Big the Cat, Jet the Hawk, Rouge, Espio, Vector, Starting Kanto Pokemon, Pysduck, Togepi, Starting Johto Pokemon, Geodue, Onix, Starting Honne Pokemon, Jesse (Pokemon), James (Pokemon), Mewtoh (Team Rocket), Starting Sinnoh Pokemon. Lucario, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Mewtwo, Celibi, Other Legendary Pokemon, Chi-Chi, Pan, Ton Ten (New character), Bulma, Radizt, Nappa, Frieza, Ginyu, Recoome, Jeice, Android 17, Android 18, Android 19, Android 16, Cell (Dragonball Z series.), Majin Buu, Dabura, Badadi, Supreme Kai, Elder Kai, Super Buu, Evil Shindron, Rush (Megaman, Beat :megaman:, Protoman, Bass, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Knuckle Joe, Slippy (Starfox), Leon (Starfox), Peppy (Starfox), Jody Summer, Blood Flacon, Jeff (Earthbound), Puala (Earthbound), Poo (Earthbound), Roy, Lyn, Hector (Fire Elblem), Ice Climbers, Balloon Fighter, Master Chief, Pit (Kid Icurus), Olimar, Pikimins, Raiden (Metal Gear Solid), Ms. Pacman, Blinky, Pinky, Dinky, Orange Ghost, E. Honda, Blanka, Zangief, Dashmir, Balrog, Vega, T. Hawk, Cammy, Dee Jay, Fei Long, Sakuri (Street Fighter), and many Digimon.

Plot: Here is the plot:
    The war is lost. All of the hereos are dead (Or so they thought). As a result Badien has finally rule all universe. (Better known as. universal domanation) So he decided treat the people cuerly by making them slaves (Badien is like a dictator.). He even said he will never lose power at all. But strangly for him he is wrong. Sliver along with his few remaining kind start a plan to escape into the past. Unfortunly as soon they start the plan to escape into the past Badien discover their plot. He send his guard to arrest Sliver and kill his member of his party. It partially succed. Sliver party members were killed but Sliver himself manage to esacpe into the past into the past without a scracth. He then go to warn Supreme Kai and Elder Kai about the horrible future. As a result Superme Kai had to destroy all universe (Except the DBZ universe.) in order to get the hero attention and tell them the dark future if they don't do something. The heroes listen and start training to save all universe. Here is a example:

While doing traning Gohan learn to fuse with his dad Goku on June 30 201X with the Potara Earring at Super Sayian 2 (This is fiction.). Now lets see what happen before.

June 29 201X (Fiction.) Gohan was alone with his father and Vegata asking Goku a question. "Dad I like to ask you something." " What is it Gohan?" "I wanted to ask to ask you this since my 13th birthday and I'm ready to spit it out. (Gulp) Dad can I fuse with you?" "Well-" Then Vegata interuppt Goku and said "Katakrot don't do this! It will never work!" Goku said " Vegata don't interupp me! I'm trying to talk to Gohan about something" Vegata said "Their is no way you and Gohan will ever fuse! You'll kill yourself and your son!" When Gohan heard this he went into his room dissapointed. That night at 8:15 PM, Gohan was sitting outside where he and Goku train in regular schdule. Chi-Chi asked Goku this. "Wheir is Gohan? He is 15 minute late for bed.!" Goku replied "I know wheir he is. I'll get him. But remember you said he should be in bed by 8:30 PM when he is 13?" Chi-Chi replied "No not really." Goku said I'll go get him right now." Chi-Chi replied "Okay Goku!"
    Goku found Gohan and said "Gohan what wrong? You look dissappointed." "I wanted to ask you this but Vegata got in the way" " So whats your point?" "I want to fuse with you." "Don't worry we will tommorow" Gohan was so excited! "Thanks dad!" Then he gave his dad a big hug. Goku told him "It's 8:20 PM." "Oh no dad! I'm 20 minute late!" Gohan ran home and got to bed five minute later.
    More update coming soon!

I'll explain what abailty are new.
    Sonic, Tails, Ness, Lucas, Ninten, Gohan, Megaman X, and Zero gain the ability to fuse once exclusive to Goku, Vegata, Supreme Kai, Goten, and Trunk.. Gohan will also be able to use the Potara fusion with his father.

Goku and Gohan can perform the Fusion Dance at normal stage (Normal state fusion will not be seen in the anime.), Super Sayain stage, and Super Sayain 2 Stage.

Goku and Gohan can do the Potara Fusion at Super Sayain and Super Sayain 2.

Sonic and Tails can only fuse at normal Stage. They do a Superspeed Fusion and become Tonic. However they can also fuse with one Erazon Rings on each finger at normal state.

Sonic, Tails, and Shadow can become Ultimate Transformers. (They have red fur.)

Megaman X and Zero do a Lock Fusion in were they lock their Mega Buster and fuse. They become Xero.

Ness, Lucas, and Ninten can do the Fusion Dance.

Goku and Gohan can become Super Sayian 5 (They look Super Sayain except they have a golden tail.) and Super Sayain 6 (They look like Super Sayain 2 only that they have a golden tail.)

Vegata can also become a Super Sayain 5 but not SS6.

Goten and Kid Trunk can become SS2. Gotenk can become SS5.

Ton Ten can become a Super Sayian.

The rest will use their old power or power I don't know of yet.

Play: The heroes will face their normal boss. It is mostly action but has lots of humor in the first few season but after that they focus more on action.

Tell me if you want more! I hope you enjoy this thread! You may make a plan for a anime.

Now if you read the plot you'll probably get mad that Sliver is starting the series. But I like him and I'll explain I want him to start out the series.
    1. Despite Sonic Next Gen negitive reputation, I think he deserve another chance.
    2. He looks cool.
    3. He could use Supreme Kai voice acting.
    Thats why Sliver should start out the series.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  2. Nack

Nack Inactive

Total drama island is a big example of how much chunks cartoon network is blowing.

Might as well be called total sterotype island.

Your WoT is blindingly... stupid. All of those characters? It's impossible to make an anime using all of those licenses, not to mention it would make no sense. Go make a crappy fanfic instead.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  3. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Unrealeted: What does WoT mean?
    Listen I have greats idea for the series. And what do you mean by this making no sense? How could my idea be so stupid? I just don't get it! If all of the company would believe me this would be instant success! It would feature our two favriotes anime and loads of characters from video game series we love to see in action! I want to be a video game designer instead of a fanfiction writer. Don't forget you may make plans for new anime. And to end it all your not suppose to swear at all! Go set a good example to other members and stop with the unnesary lanuage! This arguement stops now!

4. Nack

Nack Inactive

WoT = Wall of text

Members = You, me, seth, phsy, funke

The verdict = you just have too much going on... with not enough explanation. It's a little far fetched having Silver and Goku and Megaman and Ness and etc..., really. The fact is that it's impossible to do this ever in the first place.

And if it was possible it'd be impossible to make it make sense.

Swear = where? crappy is a swear word?

My plans for an anime = a SSBB anime. not with the characters, but people playing the game + footage. Mine is just as far fetched though :P

5. Super Smash Bros. Fan

WoT: I get it now.

Members: Curtis, Murvhen, and Latios Unit are also members. We are just the most active.

Okay so it's impossible. It's just my idea. It would be a great show anyway.

Why would it make no sense to do something like this other then lots of things going on. I don't see lots of things as a problem.

"C" word part: Did you read the rules?

Nice anime plan. Can you explain more if you want to?

6. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

While I think the way Nack said it is too blunt, I somewhat agree. There seems to be too much going on in this anime. I mean, Super Smash Bros. Brawl works as a fighting game.. But I'm not sure this would work as an anime. A Super Smash Bros. Brawl anime while stretching it might be alright. When you add in the cast of Digimon, megaman, and Dragon Ball Z it feels too cluttered, and not planned, almost like it's just there to be able to say the characters are there.

Kind of like Sub Space Embasy. I enjoyed the played part of it, but the story felt too mashed together. There was no real time to experience the characters roles, it was just like a one minute introduction, and they had to add the characters in just because they were in the game.

7. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

ERROR. its EMISSARY.

no offense this anime would suck. too much going on. it would be exetremly hard to follow.

8. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Well I know it's impossible but it's just my idea. But I think the characters should have a introduction. You know wheir they tell of there charaistic just like they told Goku chararistic at the beginning of Dragonball.

The next storyline in the Super Smash Bros. series should be able to properly introduce themself and a really good one!

I know their might be too much going on but I actually like lots of thing going on.

I also believe a Super Smash Bros. Brawl anime would do nicly or at least a movie.

I think to make this less cluttered is to make it 1 hour.

I really like your comments and I'll start explaining the episodes so you'll get the idea! It's okay if you don't agree with me. But as long it is not blunt. That would cause me to start a arguement with someone!

And once again thank you for your comment!

9. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

a movie would suck because no one would look like a charecter. if anyone would look best it would be ganondorf. just use someone that did makeup/coustumes for narnia.

10. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Really? I think what wouud make a good movie is a anime type movie. It worked with Pokemon the first 2 time so they should do just 2 to be on the safe side.
    But the storyline would be basiclly different but stay with the plot. For example in the video game Mario and Kirby start out the Subspace Emmiasry game. But in the movie Mario and Sonic start out the movie.

Their will also be characters never featured in the video game. (Examples are Ash, Misty, Brock, Jigglypuff, Wolf, and Megaman.)

A good title would be "Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary."

I respect your comments as a whole and is not flaming you.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  11. Nack

Nack Inactive

My anime would be fuggen awesome...

It'd be "SSBB: The Real Game".

and like... it'd be actual matches + anime. I can't really explain it more than that, besides the fact that only a few people would actually LIKE the anime.

12. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Good idea Nack! If you plan to make animes when you grow up go ahead! But I would recommend that should be like normal action anime you know whier they continue a strong plot over each epsiodes. Thats what anime fans want.

I'm also ready to make the 2nd planned Super Smash Bros. Revolution epsiode. I hope you like my idea.

13. Numb

Numb None of this matters

God this is fucking autistic looking back on it.