Super Smash Bros amiibos put up for preorder.

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Sep 3, 2014.

• by Sykikal, Sep 3, 2014 at 5:00 PM
  • Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Retailers recently started putting up Amiibos for preorder. Physical figurines which store data on your particular character.

As recently announced, the Amiibos will cost $13 each. The Wii U gamepad can read them and download their data into the game, but the Nintendo 3DS will require an extra peripheral in order to read Amiibos. The upcoming New 3DS does not require that peripheral to read Amiibos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Shadow
    I want Pikachu, Samus, DK and Link. Also too bad no Rosalina.
  2. vengvong
    WHERE
    IS
    MEGA MAN
    Shadow likes this.
  3. Sykikal
    Does this mean that you're planning on getting a 3DS or Wii U, or does it just mean you want them as action figures?
  4. Shadow
    Yes, something like that.
  5. Sykikal
    Uh.. something like wanting them for action figures, or something like getting a 3DS/Wii U? I just ask because you voted in the Which Smash Bros do you plan to get? thread that you didn't plan on getting either, but paying $13 for action figures seems a bit odd to me when there are probably better alternatives if that's all you're looking for.
  6. Shadow
    I didn't plan on getting the game at that time or in the foreseeable future but now with the New 3DS coming out and it being a decent price and talks of my mom getting a Wii for the kids I just may end up getting a Smash game for once.