Super Smash Bros. 3DS has patch to enable multiplayer

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Oct 4, 2014.

• by Sykikal, Oct 4, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS, which was just released in North America yesterday, has a day one patch to enable multiplayer. Nintendo's support site also states that in the update "Adjustments have also been made to balance the game and make for a more pleasant gaming experience." You can still play offline without applying the patch, but Nintendo strongly recommends players apply the patch. Nintendo also assures players that downloading the patch will not affect player's save data.

Nintendo has not yet announced a specific release date for the upcoming Wii U version, which is scheduled to release in 2014. [​IMG]

• Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Fenrir
    hopefully this also fixes the lag issues i have been hearing about.
  2. Sykikal
    I generally provide release date information along with the platforms the game is releasing on in most of my articles. I thought people who would be interested in the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros. would be interested in the Wii U version as well.
  3. Sykikal
    It's 79 words vs 22 words, or 1 sentence vs 4 sentences. If anything, it is closer to 1/5 of the article and no more than 1/4 of it. I already said that Smash Bros. on 3DS released yesterday, so I felt it'd be redundant to list the release date again. The games have different stages, and Wii U version is lacking Smash Run mode, but other than that it is essentially still the same game on a different platform.