Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Sykikal, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Is anyone here looking forward to the Super Bowl? Has anyone bought tickets to see it in person? Anyone have predictions?

Personally, I'm not that into sports, but I plan to watch the Super Bowl anyway because it is such a popular and talked about event.

2. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

not gonna watch it, dont know anything about it, or any sport, i hate watching or joining in, in any sport. anyway with football
    IF you Run Around Playing With Balls, Call Yourself A Wide Receiver,
    Go Helmet To Helmet With Other Guys and wear tights, im gonna say you're gay and scared to tell everyone :lol:

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

only watching it for transformers and super eight commercials.

4. dani

dani Inactive

im not looking forward to it. but ill watch it anyways since i do every year. s;

5. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

I don't really care to watch it either, only for the commercials do I really pay attention to it. At least Green Bay Packers won though. ;3

6. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

The only part I seen was when Black Eyed Peas were performing terribly and Fergie was yelling off key

1 person likes this.
  7. Gino

Gino Inactive

HAHA yeah the half time was a bit crappy..But i like the part when Slash pop out :P

8. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I missed the Super Bowl this year. I guess I just was sort of busy. Though from the sound of it I didn't miss much.

9. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

I was planning to go to the super bowl game, but not enough money.

10. Xat

Xat Inactive

i only watch the superbowl for the commercals.