Sony's Playstation 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Now before you get angry for posting a Next Gen Threads about the PS2 I like for you to that the PS2 is not done yet. Their are still games made for the console and the PS2 console is still going strong. This is the Sony at it best before turning back on it's customer and focusing on the console instead of the games. So far this console has sold 140 million copies more then any console and even handheld itself! And best of all it's just $129.99 so it's afforable unlike the Playstation 3 monsterous $699.99.

You may make comments and threads on here.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

o_O

monstetous?

you mean monsterous?

and you phail its only 429.99.

3. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Yes I mean monsterous Seth.

I think the reason why they pull down the price tag us because they want to really compete with the Xbox 360 and gasp the Wii. It looks like if Sony can pull their price down low enough (I mean below the price of the Wii.) and make enough good games I might get it as long the online is not in 3rd place by then.

4. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

there are already great games for it. they knocked the price tag almost $300 thats good enough

5. Super Smash Bros. Fan

But the price tag also determind if I want it or not. Hopefully they'll continue slashing the price maybe then I'll get it just like they did with the PS2.

I certantly agree that it has great games on it including Metal Gear Solid 4 but I'll stick to the Wii for now to be on the safe side.

6. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

theres EVEN BETTER Games then MGS4. No im kidding that is the best game on that system atm.

7. Super Smash Bros. Fan

There are slightly better games then Metal Gear Solid 4. Two of them are Grand Theft Auto 4 and LittleBigPlanet.