Sony's Movement Control

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Reggie, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Well, as some of you probably already heard, that Sony is coming out with a console (or an add-on) that allow gamers to play video games with the movement of their hands and bodies, the same way that the Nintendo Wii allows us to. I understand that this might be old news to most of you all, but I wanted to point out that Nintendo would be in more competition in the gaming industry, now that Sony is releasing the censor movement control. What are some of your thoughts on the new movement control coming out on September 17? Since I am a PlayStation fan, odds are that I would purchase one, which is probably around the same price of the original price of the Nintendo Wii, or maybe more than that (say $400-$500 at the most). I honestly found this out when I was surfing the web, and found one of Sony’s website on Google search when I was typing a particular Wii controller and its prices. I could be wrong on the prices, (unless they are coming out with a new console and not just the controller). If they are coming out with just the controller, it might be a fair price, as the original controller. I hope it is not that expensive.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

It's just a controller, it works together with the eye toy and you can get a ps3 for $300, I'm sure there will be a move bundle too.

3. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Even though it seems they are copying Nintendo's ideas, it still good to do, they should give you a option to play with the motion sensor. You only can do that on the Wii sometimes if you have a Gamecube controller. So Sony is thinking ahead.

4. Sora

Sora Inactive

This was just barely released and honestly I think its just a sony brand wii attachment nothing special about it no one is original anymore these days.

5. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I don't think I would by a censor remote on the playStation when I already have a Wii. Basically the games are the same as the Wii. I saw some of their games, like Bowling. The only difference with Sony and Nintendo is that Sony has better graphics.

6. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Yeah, probably Sony will come out with a PSP thats 3D.

7. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

They would probably come out with a Sony DS. I would not be surprised to hear that they are coming out with something Nintendo already has.

8. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

They've done this many times...analog, rumble, etc.

9. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Like always, copy the success.

10. WnE

WnE Inactive

Agreed.

First Nintendo, Then Sony, Now Microsoft.

Whats the big deal about motion games? Burn calories?:lol:

11. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Well, thats part of it. Sony and Xbox 360 are starting to aim for younger kids, the new gamers like kids are into motion video games, they want a new, revolutionary way of playing video games. And to burn calories? Not to sure about that.