Smiley suggestions

Discussion in 'Questions Assistance & Feedback' started by Sykikal, Apr 18, 2014.

1. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

I cut it down by 25%.

I'm using tinyurl because i forgot to put it into an album and it all uploaded seperately, so the link is long. http://tinyurl.com/l9ru6z7

Tell me if you want certain ones changed, or if you want them shrunk down again

2. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

( [​IMG] ashamed ) ( [​IMG] wary ). these are the ones i think are useful. if you like them, comment and request them to be added. i use them myself from time to time

3. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i think we have enough mario emotes as it is.

CROWley and Sykikal like this.
  4. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

but we have way more kirby ones with a bunch of them being useless

5. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

Bold you're trying to get phsy to add emotes oh Mario that phsy already said he didn't want to do, when someone said there are too many as is you're argument is there's too many of another character emote... that doesn't help your cause.

6. Fenrir

some could argue these are useless considering we have:peach3: which could be considered ashamed and :cross: as wary

7. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I've been over this already several times. The general concept is I want more variety in the smileys. The Kirby ones are different enough due to the different hats to still keep them fresh even though there are a lot of them. The Mario ones, or your Mario ones specifically, are too similar. The the style, the size, etc. It's like having the same emotion with the hand in a slightly different place. Six of them are enough. Pick a different character already.

8. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

but they dont emote anything. i thought the point was to get different emotions. and why did you add a bunch of ssb4 heads that emote nothing. what about.. if i put some random hat on marios head

9. Sykikal

Having them represent some emotion helps but it's not mandatory. There are other factors. Variety is one of them, and no putting a random hat on his head wouldn't be good enough. Pick a different character already.

10. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

what if i turn him into a different looking character? i dont know if its possible but i could try

11. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Are you fucking serious? Instead of turning Mario into a different looking character, why not just make an emoticon of that fuckin character?

12. Sykikal

Maybe, depends on the character.

13. Fenrir

[​IMG]

vengvong likes this.
  14. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

find me a wary and ashamed emote of a different character then

* edit *

yeah real mature miles Kappa

15. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

No. It's not like I use emoticons for every single emotion I feel while chatting, and even if Syk did implement them, I'm not using them.

Also, deku scrub for miles [​IMG]

Also, sanic for numb [​IMG]

Also, lenny face for me [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  16. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Requesting some changes for shortcuts:
    :O for :O
    =\ for :/
    :shifty: for :|
    :x for :x

Fenrir, Sykikal and Shadow like this.
  17. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

And then this happened

[​IMG]

18. Sykikal

Yeah, that could be a problem, I guess I'll take that one off.

19. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

:\ then

20. Sykikal

Wouldn't it auto appear for people posting file paths? eg. C:\