Should we ban all anime avatars?

Discussion in 'Troll Bridge' started by Sykikal, Nov 26, 2015.

?

Should we ban all anime avatars?

1. Yes- I support the American way.

2. No- I offer a dissenting opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

One of Numb's friends signed up a while ago, but he hasn't returned since, with the name "BAN ALL ANIME". http://www.videogameinfo.net/forums/members/ban-all-anime.2507/ I think maybe the reason he hasn't come back is due to the constant anime promotion on VGI, partly in the form of avatars. I feel like he started the movement to ban all anime avatars, and it's only progressed further since then. For every person who goes to the trouble to speak about it, many others are suffering in silence. Perhaps there are loads of normal people who aren't obsessed with anime who would come in but get scarred off by all the anime avatars. The chat is being overloaded with anime. You can't look anywhere without seeing anime avatars.

It is very disturbing to normal people to converse with foreign cartoon characters. I'm also concerned that the bright colors could potentially bring about epilepsy in those who are particularly sensitive.

Some of the users here, like shadowray7 for example, have fallen victim to anime and are struggling in overcoming maki addiction. There are probably others out there who are becoming addicted and just don't know how to put a stop to it and need an extra helping hand to encourage them to cut it out.

Then earlier today, our esteemed staff member Lavitz who ordinarily would be in favor of anime finally got fed up with it.

Today at 10:10 AM - Lavitz:
    since today is thanksgiving, we should all be thankful to be born in north america and ban all anime avatars

I think it's about time we took a stand and brought ourselves one step in returning to the American values we once stood for. Who's with me?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores.

Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words.

Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi.

The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life.
    You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

3. Sykikal

Tragic, this is the sort of violent behavior that happens as a direct result of anime. It's turned his language into this. How is he going to get jobs when he can't get through an interview without bringing up anime terms? shadowray7, disappointingly, but not surprisingly, voted in favor of keeping the anime avatar, further enabling his addiction. It's clear that he's lost control of his life.

Cool Americans like Numb however voted to ban anime. We're two votes in favor, two votes opposed. We only need one more vote to change the tide here, c'mon folks, you can make a difference in stopping the rampant spread of anime avatars.

Shadow likes this.
  4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

We need more 'merica here at VGI since you're being hosted in 'merica. It's only fair to be patriotic to the country letting you host this trash beautifully designed video game website.

5. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

Figures it's the Furries trying to get rid of the anime avatars, I'll see this place burn.

vengvong likes this.
  6. Sykikal

I resent that comment. Shadow I can understand but it's not like I make the monkey thing an identity. Besides, humans are pretty close to apes, evolutionary speaking.
    As usual the anime avatar supporters resorting to threats of violence. :y13:

7. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

Not just violence, violence and physical destruction.

8. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

You've never changed your avatar, how is mine an identity? I was just going to change mine and it wasn't to any animal but I think now I'll stay with it

9. Sykikal

I had a different avatar years ago. Captain Obvious if i remember correctly. I've mostly seen different wolf avatars since you signed up. Your custom title
    ☾ Social Justice Werewolf ☽

But I was kidding, it's troll bridge and all. I don't think you're a furry.

10. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I wasn't here years ago. My custom title is a play on the "social justice warrior" thing because being a warrior is boring, I rather be a rogue or werewolf, because SJR doesn't fit as well as the already established acronym SJW
    I know you're kidding, I wouldn't care if you thought I was anyway

11. Numb

Numb None of this matters

This thread is aids.

[​IMG]

12. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

I am requesting to know who the voters are, and what they voted for.

13. Sykikal

It's a public poll, you can see the results by clicking votes text.

14. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

15. Chuck

Chuck Junior Gamer