Should Dani be owner?

Discussion in 'Xat (archive)' started by Sykikal, Mar 17, 2010.

?

Should Dani be owner?

1. Yes.

20 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Looking to get the thoughts of the other users of VGI. Please explain why you voted how you did.

Please keep in mind that this is not just a popularity contest, I still have the final say, and your reasoning behind why you voted for what you did can be more important than just your vote. The poll is just here to give a general idea of how much support Dani has.

Why Dani thinks she should be owner:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. dani

dani Inactive

is it mean if i put yes? D:

dont care. i will anyways.

3. Omega Jagd Wolf

Omega Jagd Wolf Loading...

Imo its to soon for dani to be owner...id give it some time...it also feels like she isint that serious about owner but just having it cause she wants it...

4. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Hmm, I guess she deserves it but I Haven't been here very long, but from what I've seen, I don't think she's all that supportive.

5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Inactive

K kiddies ^^ Black...

Dani should be owner because?
    Shes been here long enuff
    Shes Fair
    Shes Niec
    She doesnt trashtalk or troll-
    Shes awsum
    Oya and Alot more to much to list-And she Deserves it deeply Kthxbai

Surpiesazas buttseckas palwks

6. Meltdown

Meltdown Inactive

dani is the most active staff person you got phsy yes she deserves owner

7. Emp

Emp Inactive

Voted yes, because she's one of the most active mods/owners and she fairly bans

8. Numb

Numb None of this matters

I don't think she should become owner unless she starts being more productive as in advertising, or contributing to site. Banning I guess is fair, and I could honestly not care about how "long" she was here, but if it does matter, she should be more productive besides banning/kick or posting via forums with all that time being here. Needs to be more independent instead of being a casual person, who just obeys rules and posts, not that there is anything wrong with that.

9. -Raiken-

-Raiken- Loading...

Obviously yes. She cares a lot and is really active. She also bans fairly and also is friends with most of the members.

10. Nitro

Nitro Inactive

I guess giving her temporary owner wouldn't hurt
    So she could work her way up :P

11. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

I have known Dani for awhile and I do reckon she would do good as an owner she does get on well with most users, she good rule enforcing and she is a nice person and I think would be a more active owner than most.

12. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Inactive

Dani is awesome and nice and such. I've only known her for what like 3 weeks and shes awesome i haven't been on the forums much and my posts really don't matter but I vote yes.

13. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Yes, I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be.

14. KDUDE

KDUDE Inactive

Yes because she is awesome, fairly bans, very active, friendly, and deserves it. :)

15. Aaron

Aaron Inactive

you're not gonna get owner again numb, get over it.

yes she should be owner.

16. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I think Dani is a dedicated moderator, and she does kick and ban people when necessary. Dani should have a chance to be an owner because she has the confidence to enforce the rules, and I believe she would do fine as an owner.

17. Nitro

Nitro Inactive

I agree Reggie, Dani for owner :woop:

18. dani

dani Inactive

thanks guys. x]

ily. :3 <3

19. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

Dani's active and nice so yea Dani 4 owner :P

20. Dread

Dread Inactive

Exactly. Also, Dani is epic. That is all i can think of... right now....:tard:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.