Seriously guys.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lavitz, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

What phsyc is doing with the points system is a great idea, he can take it away at any time so don't abuse it by spamming profiles or threads. You wonder why we can't have nice things.

2. Emp

Emp Inactive

I agree gmoz

3. Lavitz

Yeah right Emp! You barely posted before today!

4. Emp

Emp Inactive

Uhh well....... there's been lots of talk about posting today on VGI so I decided to post today aswell.

5. Lavitz

More like free xats for people who post!

6. Emp

Emp Inactive

Not really interested in the xats...

7. Nack

Nack Inactive

of course not. not at all.

emp is here for grand companionship and the joy of e-friends.

8. Emp

Emp Inactive

Nack knows me so well

9. Lavitz

Well Nights definitely is.

10. Emp

Emp Inactive

Yeah i've seen a LOT of his posts latley

11. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I would prefer it if people would post because they wanted to, and the xats were just a "reward".

That being said, I am not really opposed to people posting solely for xats, as long as it gets them active. I'm not mad if someone posts for xats, I've offered them and people are simply taking me up on that.

If it really gets to the point where people are spamming in order to get points, they'll only end up losing more points than they're gaining.

12. Aaron

Aaron Inactive

i posted before this thingy came out anywho. i think it's good but i won't abuse it.

13. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

This I understand. I think the forum was ageing and I left for awhile. However, this did bring me back and as a result, I made my 1,000th posts.

Is SethStarScream still here?

14. Deltax323

Deltax323 Inactive

I agree, it's a nice thing he's doing. For everyone. I just hope it doesn't become another way for people to be greedy. :\

15. -Raiken-

-Raiken- Loading...

I'll admit, I have posted more lately because of this but at least my posts aren't spam. I have made sure all my posts up to now are really good ad worthy to be called a forum post.

16. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

sure I want free xats and days put its making more people to the forums I think.
    It's all... a free be. You post and get points. There should be more too it.

17. Night

Night Inactive

There are many other ways to get points on this forum. Like for every friend you have you get some points and updating your profile and you get points.

18. Nack

Nack Inactive

we reward friend whoring? great...

well. phsy's case is sound. he wants the place to be active, aftermath be darned.

19. dani

dani Inactive

ive only been posting here more cuz its actually active now. XD

and theres no way im doing it for the xats.

because i give all my xats away. :3

20. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

Yeah.. he[night] started spamming my profile and asked me to be his friend... I have no idea who he is.