Scifi power review

Discussion in 'Spell-checker's topic' started by Spell-checker, May 1, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

Well, I think the pricing of this was a bit unfair, I mean, 300 and it isn't even that good. In my opinion, the only good smileys are the ufo, laser, and the jetpack. It's also limited which is a surprise to me, because circus did more than this and was 200, I don't exactly know how they "price powers", some powers are way better and are cheaper.

Bottom line: Is it something that you would use? It all comes to that when you're thinking about smiley powers. Well, for me, I wouldn't use this a lot. It's something that I'd probably use as my avatar on xat for a few days, just because of the jetpack, but I wouldn't really use it again after that. But if you want to buy it, go ahead! Make some profit, that's what everyone's doing right now.

2. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

It seems that Scifi (science power) seems useless to me, but then again it could be good because of the laser smiley. Like I said earlier, I do not buy smley powers unless they allow you to change any yellow smiley like Heart, Invert or Valentine. As for Scifi, it adds more smiles, and I don't want that.

3. SkyTehepicness

SkyTehepicness Inactive

The point of smiley powers are for fun but their useless the people of xat dont wanna make a power thats useful very much

4. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

That is a good way to look at it. However, there are many powers on the default list, and Xat is trying to release more additional smiles besides the original. We can think of this as add-on smiles that will fulfill the default smilies.

5. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

we are sick and tired of smiles..not anymore:@

6. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Im Getting A Little Annoyed With All The Useless Smile Powers Being Limited I Probably Wont Use The Power But i Bought It Just To Own it

7. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Haha, This is why I don't buy powers anymore. I only use powers like Nameglow, for I get personally tired of smiley powers as well.

8. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

scifis gotta be....the best smiley power yet on xat :D
    I really liked this one because you can use most of them to customize other smileys and they have alot of use like UFO and Beam and even Alien2. Best smiley power yet. v_v

9. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I Think Diamond Is The Best The Jetpack is pretty cool Maybe it will be more later on (BALLOON)(ANGEL)(JETPACK) angel and jetpack are cool i was wondering if thats why angel cost so much because those powers can make smiles fly away

10. michaelmaster

michaelmaster Inactive

a

scifi is my favorite now other than purple and pink

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

whats up my people so was up

11. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

omg are you serious like? what's so special about it?:raise:

12. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

It has some neat effects such as beam (smilar to fade) and jetpack similar to angel/or what purple does when hovering over it

13. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

i will say angel,six are better than this sci-fi

14. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

i forgot purple makes the pawn fly away i still havent got one yet ill get more xats and buy one it will probably be the last power ill buy because ill have all the others by then