Runescape

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Curtis, Nov 24, 2008.

1. zSpade

zSpade Inactive

sorry to flame but Runescape sucks :woop::lol:

2. Runner

Runner Inactive

i have played runescape before. i thought it was boring but it seems a lot of people like it so i may give it another shot

3. Nitro

Nitro Inactive

Yeah, to be honest Runescape gets boring after couple of weeks :cross:

4. Dread

Dread Inactive

i play it, but not right now. mainly cuz my subscription ended ):

5. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

What is Runscape anyway? Whatever it is, the game seems popular because everyone talks about it, especially in Help.

6. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

I used to play RuneScape.
    I quit a while ago.
    I found that it was just a time wasting game that effected your life and especially school work.
    Like if you get 99 in a skill, are you going to climb to the highest point in the world and yell it out...
    Though if you do get 99 in a skill, it is a real good spirit lifter :D

7. sk1l1erpwn8

sk1l1erpwn8 Inactive

I play

I play runescape for a little bit each week. My username is 8794984 and I was a member. I am a lv 82 with summoning.

8. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

this is the useless game..not gona waste my time on it..:lol:

9. Brittany

Brittany Inactive

can som1 gimme link for runescape? coz i think i wanna play it :D

10. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

ok i will...http://www.runescape.com

11. Ryez

Ryez Inactive

LOL!, My big bro been playing RS for 5 Years and his account is level 129 & He Has only been going on 4 times a month ;)

Also my account is level 111 & i only been playing for 2 years & 7 times a month... My name: Alex10109

12. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

I used to play about 7 years ago or so, I forget, and I started again, yesterday, my name is AblicoVGI and feel free to give me free stuff :lol:, nah, it's kinda boring, and the only reason I play it is that it's not blocked at school, so we all play that...

13. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Lol, I would but I'm kind of poor atm.

14. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

you can even play other games at school..just un block it...let me find a tutorial for that..why don't you try on youtube..it works

15. Shiny Ablico

Nope, we have Netspace here, everything is blocked anything related to videos, chats, anything that is not educational related, blocked...

16. Ryez

Ryez Inactive

Lol, You can go to internets tools > internet settings > then click safety & ADD sites & then they won't be blocked, I un-blocked Youtube,Runescape,Clubpenguin,Miniclip & TONES of others at my school >.>

17. Shiny Ablico

The denied our accounts access to change options of any nature...

18. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Hmm, I haven't played this game for so long, ever since trade limits came, I lost my interest.

It was awesome sometimes getting cool stuff for free.

19. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

So you only cared about the game just for free stuff? Very, very sad.. Lol, jk.

20. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Lol okay...
    Yes, I guess that is part of the reason, though the trade limits aren't really my only one.