Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sykikal, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

2014 update: We no longer use the rewards system since we updated to the new forum software: http://www.videogameinfo.net/forums/threads/forum-software-updated.4498/

New rewards system added. You can spend your points to get rewards on the forum (I have to do it manually, PM me if you bought a reward and haven't gotten it yet.)

Make sure to read the requirements before buying a reward. If you don't meet them you won't get the reward. Also, I reserve the right to revoke and refund any reward at anytime.

Go to Video Game Info Forums - Shop for rewards. Spend your points wisely.

Also, I'm taking suggestions for rewards. If you have any good ideas feel free to post them.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

So are all points we had reset to 0?

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

No, you should keep all your current points. Do you think they are less than before?

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-12-2012 at 11:59 AM ----------

Seriously! Someone buy something. It took me a long time to make this shop. The shop has been up for close to a year now and Lavitz buying the private topic was like the only actual purchase anyone has done. :P

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012