Powers, and how it affects xat

Discussion in 'Xat (archive)' started by Spell-checker, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

Would you say that powers affected xat in such a negative way that you wish it wasn't made? I know it caused a lot of begging, and a lot of scamming, and a lot of phishing. But honestly, if you look at it the other way, the few powers that actually helped owners of chats, the powers that were helpful to people, nopc, nopm, boot, mute, hush. I won't mention gag here since that doesn't have a point at all. And if you look at the new group powers like banish, and bad, they have helped chat owners. And not to mention all of the other visual effects you all might like, or smilie powers that you like to use, like purple, blueman, pink, anime, angry. I honestly thing that if it wasn't made things would be a bit worse. I mean, it helped a bit, if not a lot. And I'm sure in the future they'll make better powers to help chat owners. (Of course the useless powers will outweigh the good ones, I only listed like 7 helpful powers, and there's over 50 powers.) I know the prices for some may be a bit outrageous, but it does help if you have it.(Boot is an excellent example)

2. bunker

bunker Inactive

Thank you for telling, I was confused which power should I take and which I should not. This really helped me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
  3. troll

troll Keep up the Streak!

If they made it worse? Blastpro, Blastban, Blastkick, Blastde are ALL useless. All the useful powers are at the beginning of the list, a few being at the end. These are the ones that I think are useful:

Nopc
    Nopm
    Animate
    Tempown
    Tempmod
    Tempmem
    Hush
    Mute
    Boot
    Superkick
    Bad
    Banish.

Those are only 11 out of the 50+ powers that are in my list of useful powers.

4. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

tempown

gline(group power)

banish(group power)

nopm

nopc

mute

sinbin

guestself

tempmod

invisible

superkick

boot

nameglow

animate and

hat

I find 15 useful out of all xat powers, the rest are useless.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
  5. carlos

carlos Inactive

Mute,Banish, Superkick, Gag, and Boot are all useful. The blast powers are the most useless powers xat has ever came up with.