Pokemon database

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Jul 8, 2011.

• by Sykikal, Jul 8, 2011 at 4:38 AM
  • Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Pokemon Database​

I’ve been working on a Pokedex (pokemon database), it can be found here Pokemon database . This includes all the information you’d expect, such as height, weight, typing, stats, moves, abilities, and much more. Here’s some more information about it.

• Moves that are deemed irrelevant to competitive battling are taken out, in order to make it easier to find the best moves. (Water Gun, Tackle, Tail Whip, Thundershock, etc.)
    • Pokemon that perform very poorly in battling, or are almost never used (NUs) are not included. This is to reduce your loading time and make it easier to find the most competitively relevant Pokemon. In addition to that, eliminating these Pokemon gives me more time to focus on other sections of the Pokedex (moves/abilities etc.)
    • Due to being outclassed by their evolved form, the vast majority of Not Fully Evolved (NFE) Pokemon are not included. Some exceptions are made for Pokemon that have some advantages to their evolve form (eg, Scyther).
    • So far 20 Pokemon are completed, along with their links. More Pokemon will be added as their pages are completed.
    • Pages for move, types, and abilities have not yet been added, and will be added after Pokemon are done.
    • This is incomplete and a beta. If you find any errors, bugs, or omissions, please notify me.

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Jul 8, 2011.