PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale beta

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Sykikal, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

As most of you are probably aware by now, PlayStation announced a new game for the PS3, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Recently, the beta became open to the public. It is like Super Smash Bros. but with Sony characters.

Characters

Big Daddy
    Cole MacGrath
    Evil Cole MacGrath
    Colonel Radec
    Dante
    Fat Princess
    Heihachi Mishima
    Jak and Daxter
    Kratos
    Nariko
    Nathan Drake
    PaRappa the Rapper
    Raiden
    Ratchet and Clank
    Sackboy
    Sir Daniel Fortesque
    Sly Cooper
    Spike
    Sweet Tooth
    Toro Inoue

Has anyone played the beta yet? If so, what is your opinion on it?

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Kratos All-Stars Radek Spam Royale is what it should be called, other than that it really surprised me. I didn't think I would like it because you need to use supers to kill people but that's what greatly separates it from Super Smash Bros.

Too many people use Kratos and Radek though even though there are 6 characters to choose from in the beta and it seems like Radek players only stay on the left or right side and shoot while Kratos players just grab constantly. I use Parappa and I'm doing pretty good with him but it seems like it gets harder as you play, possibly skill matching or something. When I seen the beta characters I decided to use Parappa because I thought he would be the one nobody used and it would be fun to use something different and I was surprised at how good he actually is. He's the only one in the beta with an unavoidable level 3 super but I actually prefer the level 2 super because if you use it right, you can kill 4 or more people instead of 3 with the level 3.

If anyone wants to play add me, my name is in my sig

3. Serilum

Serilum Inactive

I did hear of this o: it seems pretty nice haha. I might go check out and play the beta in a little while :3