Player.me

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Shadow, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Player.me is a quickly growing social gaming network, a mix of twitter and Facebook but for gamers. In the same sense of hummingbird.me is for anime users. Since the site is still new and invite only the community is really docile and not full of trolls or toxic players as of yet. At the time of this post we can help heavily influence the site. A friend of mine and another group I'm with, are early adopters and will be helping to shape the future of the site.

If you decide you'd like to sign up and want an invite http://player.me/?invite=shatto

The devs are really responsive and always asking for feedback as well as you can input direct feedback to them by messaging them or using @feedback

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

This might seem trivial but I'm kind of glad sites like twitch.tv and play.me are raising awareness of odd domains like .me. I've actually told people my email and some of them have put in vgi.me.com or something like that as if every domain has to end in a .com

3. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I personally like the .me domain, it used to be mostly a domain used for personal/blog type websites where it was about you.

Just like .org was for organizations. .edu was education and .gov is for government sites., IIRC .com was like a company domain.

4. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

I have just signed up. Thanks Shatto.

Shadow likes this.
  5. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

Sorry, I am really unsure what I would use this for? Just to get my name out there?

6. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Talk about games, discover games and other gamers.

7. Pineapplease

Pineapplease Gamer

This may sound blunt but I don't mean it offensively when I say, how is this different from the other sites that have tried doing this before?

Is there something in specific that made it peak your interest?

8. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Not aware of sites that tried this before but it's active and growing

9. Pineapplease

Pineapplease Gamer

Alright I guess I'll at least check it out and giver 'er a try

Shadow likes this.