Planetside 2 Playgroup

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Pineapplease, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Pineapplease

Pineapplease Gamer

So I've recently come to the realization that outside of the chat I don't really interact with you guys all too much. Anyone wanna start up a group to play Planetside 2 together? It's a MASSIVE and very fast paced and chaotic FPS that is essentially a massive 3 sided war. It would give us a chance to hang out as a group and interact, as well as could possibly help to pull in traffic for the site. For those of you who will be new to the game, It's very easy to pick up.

I do plan on using mics to talk to each other while we play so if anyone wants to give it a shot we can start scheduling a time to get started.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I haven't heard of it but I'd be open to it. I just hope it isn't too taxing on PC specs. Does this game have any benefit traffic wise over all the other online multiplayer games?

3. Pineapplease

Pineapplease Gamer

I'm not sure I would say it's beneficial over all the other games. But we could draw people in if we were to make a group out of it and recruit people. There's plenty who are willing to join, especially in a game as largescale as this one