People with Microphones CLICK!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Numb, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Numb

Numb None of this matters

I need your help soon for a project I'm willing to do for VGI. Making a triple-review system style on games! Eh.. I should probably explain..

I decided the reviews should upped a notch, so by doing so, I'm going to gather two people and myself to review games. But it's going to work in a special way of mine. We get one person who enjoys the game, and one person who doesn't enjoy the game, and myself to review it, so hopefully we cross every point on the game, and cover most views. I feel this has a more flexible view for reviews and would be in particular special as I haven't see anyone do it (but I could be wrong). All you need is a Skype account and to add me on skype (my username is numboreric). I'm also taking requests on what to review on, but please don't make it too difficult for me to find another pair of people to help review it as well.

ALSO: If you'd like to make reviews solo for me to post on the VGI Youtube, please PM me, and we can talk about sending me the file.

It's just something I want to happen for VGI since it's up for three years, and I still feel we're not a tiny little bit mainstream, and it makes me feel sick. So if anyone else would like to pitch in for this effort, tell me!

2. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

the idea sounds awesome! At least to me, i still can't hear audio on my pc but i have skype. With me not being able to hear anything i can't participate though. What's teh VGI youtube account?

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I realize this post was made more than 5 years ago but I'm just now finding it. Anyway, I'd be interested in participating in this. Although I'm worried finding the person who dislikes the game could be difficult. Any other takers? Lets figure out if there are people willing to do it first, and then once we do that we can work on what games to cover.

4. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

This seems real interesting, looking forward to hopefully seeing some episodes.

Worst comes to worst, someone could play devil's advocate.

I might participate if there's an interesting topic.